Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

e: sold biotch

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jan 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

For the love of god, someone sell me a black e92 with xdrive, a manual transmission, and under 100k miles. I am in New England but happy to go as far as, like, DC. Maybe farther.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Yes I have autotrader alerts set up. I should have added that I'm looking to spend under 10k ideally. Also, no SULEV.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

The Prong Song posted:

There is no car in the USA that meets your desires so it's time to be realistic, not to beg on AI for someone to sell you a car for less than it's worth vvv
These actually pop up all the time with those specs at that price, the trouble is finding a black one. I was just gone for a month and alas, a few were sold in my absence. So, don't be a dick!

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Both of these are in Boston.

Selling (for my friend) a 1995 Geo Prizm LSi, ~122900 miles. Clean title, clean CARFAX. Has the LSi handling package. Paint’s seen better days but mechanically this is in superb shape, it drives like a dream: tight steering and the transmission shifts smoothly. Lots of recent service with records on hand (see pic!): drive belt, brake calipers, electric system redone, alignment, tons more. This has been a family car; prior owners were mom and grandma. $1100 goon price.

Also have a set of 4 Bridgestone DriveGuard RFT 225/40RF18 & 255/35RF18, practically new. I don't like them on my BMW but they may be fine on a different car. Supposedly these are the best runflats. The PO put them on prior to selling, but I already have tires. This is a staggered set: two 225/40RF18, two 255/35RF18. Price negotiable. $700

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

sharkytm posted:

Seriously. If I didn't have 5 cars already, I'd buy it to flip to a high school kid.
I'll throw in that network cab you were interested in and deliver both myself

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

Selling (for my friend) a 1995 Geo Prizm LSi, ~122900 miles. Clean title, clean CARFAX. Has the LSi handling package. Paint’s seen better days but mechanically this is in superb shape, it drives like a dream: tight steering and the transmission shifts smoothly. Lots of recent service with records on hand (see pic!): drive belt, brake calipers, electric system redone, alignment, tons more. This has been a family car; prior owners were mom and grandma. $1100 goon price.

Happy to let this go for 800. If not, just going to take it to Carmax on Sunday.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Yeah it had to go to the 'max :smith:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

More clownshoe pics please. Also, what happened to it?

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Sorry to hear about your friend bizwank. That's a really clean 90. Would make a great project car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

sold

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jan 19, 2021