Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161506277416

Genki Mobile for Sale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
While technically not the owner, I am the person running the eBay auction :)

I can post it over there too if that's cool.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
Posting this one for a friend, the car is located in sunny Laguna Beach, CA and available to touch and feel and drive. Hit me up in DMs and I will put you in touch with him directly for any conversations via email. I have ridden in this, it is incredible. If you want specific pics of any parts of the car, we can get those quickly.

https://imgur.com/a/ytSiJtv

1957 Caterham Seven - 16,000 miles - manual - listed for $32,990

Assembled in 1999 but titled as a classic 1957, this Seven has to be experienced. A sincere sports car that has been offered as a kit since inception. The combination of its ultra-light weight, an open cockpit, and incredible simplicity amounts to a driving experience that is just plain fun. The Seven is the prototypical Lotus, even when wearing a Caterham badge. Titled and registered in California as a Classic, Special Construction vehicle, this car never needs to be smogged and qualifies for inexpensive Classic Car insurance.

You'll never have a more pure, fun driving experience whether you're taking her through the canyons to work or enjoying a day at the track.

0-60 MPH 5.00 SECONDS
TOP SPEED 120 MPH
LIST MSRP: $54,000

• 2.0L Ford Zetec Silver Top Engine, Fuel-Injected
• 145 BHP at one half ton weight
• Series 3 Chassis
• Brilliant 5 Speed Gearbox
• Custom-Painted Fenders & Nose in Nissan GT-R Spec V Ultimate Opal Black
• De Dion Rear Axle
• Classic Headlights & "Clamshell" Fenders
• Left-Hand Drive
• 14" Alloy Wheels
• New Dunlop Direzza 185/60R14 Tires
• Bucket Seats, 4-Point Harnesses
• Momo Steering Wheel
• Street package, including full weather equipment, carpeted interior, leather padded center console
• Heater
• Aero Filler Cap
• FIA Roll-Over Bar
• Removable Doors, Roof, Tonneau Cover