Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hachiman
Jun 17, 2018

I am looking for the Hummer H3 2009 3.5L instrument panel wire harness. The part number is GM 20755765. It has been discontinued so I can't find it in any store, junkyard, even Craiglist or eBay.

Anyone knows if there is a harness from another GM model that would fit the Hummer H3?

If anyone has any information that could help me find this part, new or used, I appreciate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hachiman
Jun 17, 2018

Raluek posted:

It's not at all cheap, but gmpartsdirect has it listed as a special order part, but presumably available. Have you checked with dealership parts desks?

They have it listed but on in stock. The part was discontinued so they can't get it from GM. It is the same thing everywhere I tried. I have placed the order twice already, just to receive an email a few days after telling me the part was discontinued and they don't have it. I have called a bunch of stores after that to confirm they had this part before placing the order, and the answer was always the same, harness part number 20755765 was discontinued by GM and they don't have it.

I couldn't find it on eBay or Craiglist either. On eBay I found a similar one that says it is for the Hummer H3 2009, but it has a different part number and I am still trying to confirm if it would fit mine.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Hachiman fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Aug 28, 2018

Hachiman
Jun 17, 2018

Goober Peas posted:

The GM parts direct folks should be able to give you cross-reference parts if yours is not available. It's possible there may not be any but it's worth a call for that info.

I have asked them that in an open ticket I have, thanks.

No lucky with that either.

Hachiman fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Sep 2, 2018

Hachiman
Jun 17, 2018

The harness I found on eBay should fit according to my mechanic.

Thanks guys.