Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheGoatTrick
Aug 1, 2002

Semi-aquatic personification of unstoppable douchery
Selling my MINI Clubman S: http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/minis-and-minis-for-sale/297352-2008-cooper-s-clubman-manual-w-lsd.html#post4159163

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGoatTrick
Aug 1, 2002

Semi-aquatic personification of unstoppable douchery
1997 BMW M3 Sedan Manual
Exterior: Arctic Silver
Interior: Black
Mileage: 207,XXX
Price: $10,500

I have owned this car since 2006 and have all of my service records, plus those of the previous owner going back to 2001. This is a solid daily driver that is in nice overall condition. It is mechanically stock aside from Bilstein Sport struts front and rear. Highlights include:

- Rebuilt VANOS unit last year @200k miles
- Rebuilt shift linkage (it's shorter than stock, IIRC using E34 parts)
- Rear tires with 90%+ tread (just replaced in August 2019), fronts are ~70%
- Staggered DSII wheels were reconditioned 30k miles ago, with no significant chips or rash since
- Black Alcantara headliner with matching pillars
- Paint is ceramic coated with Gyeon Q2 Mohs
- All original paint and all body panels have matching VIN stickers.
- Fully functional 18-button OBC with no dead pixels
- No accidents under my care and the Carfax was clean when I bought it

Everybody who has been in this car has been surprised by its age/mileage given the condition. But in the interest of disclosure, if I were to keep the car long term, I would take care of the following things:

- Coolant temp sensor, which gives a false low coolant warning when the car is shut off (the car does not consume any coolant)
- Repaint front bumper and maybe the hood due to rock chips
- Airbag light is on (issue is with passenger side)
- Leather on the driver's seat bolster is starting to show more wear than I'd like

That said, those are minor things that don't affect the car in day-to-day use. You could buy it and do nothing, and drive it everyday with no problem.

I'd be happy to provide more pictures or information upon request.