Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Does anyone live in Portland and want a dirty cheap 4 door 87 Volvo 240 DL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Every other loving car I've sold has been easy, but not Volvos. gently caress selling Volvos.

My Turbobricks thread had some guy from New York ask if there was any rust on it... like that jackass is going to fly here and buy it, broke-rear end time-wasting volvo enthusiasts can tug on my loving balls.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

goobernoodles posted:

gently caress flipping Volvos.

ftfy

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

zundfolge posted:

under $500.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/04/a...usty-volvo.html

That article is kind of like Portlandia except for Volvos.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

I have a COBB Focus rear engine mount I'll sell for $80 shipped in the US (basic flatrate box, if you want safer shipping you can pay the difference)

http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/...CFUaNfgodSrEJFg

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Adiabatic posted:

Selling this idiotic Gorester because I'm tired of looking at it rot in the backyard:

https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/6085206359.html

Special goon price of $1500.

The first smart decision I've ever made is to *not* come buy this, figure out why it overheats (it's not like swapping a subaru engine is hard), and drive it home. I even have family in Michigan and friends in West Virginia that I would love to visit and horrify.

Mustn't make a bad decision. Must save bad decision money for an MR2...

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Someone please buy my 18" P38 wheels with almost brand new tires.

Make offer they're super heavy and in the way: https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc...6509203158.html

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

I have an oooold laser alignment machine for sale. It's an FMC Visualiner of some sort, I think it's a 9909 but I'm not sure. I've got the machine itself, all four heads, a spare set of four heads, and the all the parts from a second machine wrapped in anti-static bubble wrap. So, basically a complete second machine minus the cabinet.

Doing alignments on a 2-post lift sucks balls, and I don't have room to also put in a 4 post lift, so I want to sell this thing and use the money to pay someone to do my alignments.

Is anyone interested? If so, I'll get some pics taken and posted here.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Darchangel posted:

Dammit, now you've got me looking at how much one-way flights cost.
Incoming text. I'll identify myself by forum name.

If you end up not getting it, I think Iím interested.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Located in Portland, OR: 2002 VW Passat Wagon. V6, manual transmission, silver with black leather. It's whatever the loaded model is, with automatic climate control and power seats. Everything electrical inside seems to work, and comes with TWO flip keys.

$1000

No timing belt records, so I assume it's due for a service. There is a misfire code that I am almost positive is a vacuum leak, and it needs new engine/trans mounts, which are sitting in the back seat waiting to be installed.

It's a pretty decent car, and if you think you'd be interested in something like this for $1000, let me know and I'll get some pictures and/or arrange a viewing.

Selling cheap because I'm leaving the state soon and need it gone, would rather not deal with the general public.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Chunjee posted:

I'm forwarding this to my friend who blowed up his ancient Saturn. If he doesn't want it I'll give it a shot. a/c works?

No idea if the AC works, sorry. I have gauges and we can investigate if you want (too cold now to tell if it works).

I assume it does, I've worked on a lot of VWs of this vintage and haven't come across AC issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

meatpimp posted:

As an owner of a V6 Passat automatic, let me just say that you got one hell of a deal. Make a thread.

I'm selling because I'm moving... and I think we're going to be neighbors soon!