Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
Anybody want a '94 Celica 5speed with a salvage title near Seattle? My wife is selling hers. Starts, runs, drives, stops. Doesn't have airbags (used to though!). Cruise and AC work. Has some Corolla engine (but not the 4A-GE) with less miles (unknown but at least 80k) than the car (230k-ish).

I think she's going to put it on Craigslist for $1200 and expect some price negotiation. Email me bfellows@gmail or PM for questions, more details, pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
I have a car and a truck with no towing capacity and I want turn that into just a truck that can tow.

I have:
2000 Mustang GT, 5sp manual, 4.6 8cyl, 111k miles. Sunburst Gold Metallic
2000 Ranger, AT, 2.5 4cyl, long box, standard cab, 2WD, 125k miles. Arctic White

I want:
>2005 Ranger, V6, 4x4, <100k miles

I could sell them both and buy a truck. I could also trade them straight across and save both parties about $800 because Washington only collects use tax on cash transactions; not trades for items of equal value. Probably about $8000 combined value based on a glance at the local market. Interested in trade or purchase, one or both, PM me.

clutchpuck fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Mar 19, 2016

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
OK translation: I want to consolidate my 2 pigs into one pig capable of pulling more than a hotdog cart.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
It needs to be able to tow an aluminum boat to the boat launch and then back up the hill to the house, and a pop-up tent trailer up over the mountains, up to about 3000lbs. I'd keep my 2.5 Ranger but it can do 1500lbs. Mostly though it's for daily driving and hauling bikes to the ORV park so I want something compact; 150s are out. I know what I want and need. Not shopping for a truck; looking for the right Ranger.