Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hillridge
Aug 3, 2004

WWheeeeeee!
I have a set of Whiteline LCA poly bushings, both front and rear, that I bought for my 2006 Subaru Outback XT and didn't get around to installing before I sold the car. They are brand new, never installed, and all the parts are there, however the bag for the rears is open since I wanted to fondle them or something. These are the anti-lift style with adjustable caster.

The beauty of the Whiteline bushing versus its competitors (AVO, SuperPro) is that the eccentric hole is drilled into a metal sleeve that is concentric with the bushing, making the caster adjustable. On the competitors bushings the eccentricity is molded-in, so adjusting the caster requires multiple press operations, and therefore alignment setups.

Ebay has these for roughly $134 for the rears and $44 for the front. I'll do $160 shipped (US only please). It's not a fire-sale, but I don't think you can find them cheaper anywhere else. I don't have them with me right now, but can add pictures later tonight if requested.

PM me or email hillridge@gmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU