Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Wanting to sell a couple of cars in order to purchase something new down the road. Located in Central PA.

First car: 1990 Mazda Miata, 90k original miles. Specs include power steering, manual windows and locks, no cruise, black cloth, 5-speed. Original top with new plastic window - no tears or holes. Nardi wood shift knob but otherwise completely stock. No rust, good paint, a couple of scratches and small stuff from 24 years of what appears to be light use. Only cosmetic issue on the interior is a cracked radio surround. Extra set of stock wheels with good tires included for AI personnel.

Link to ad: http://williamsport.craigslist.org/cto/4530483984.html

Edit: M3 is gone

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Jun 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Edit: SOLD

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 2, 2014

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Looking to sell the winter wheel/tire setup from my old TSX. OEM '06 TSX wheels, 17x7 5x114 lug pattern. Tires are 215/50/17 Michelin X-Ice3 with plenty of tread left. The wheels are plasti-dipped ridiculous colors at the moment so they wouldn't get chewed up by salt and cinders but obviously it's just plasti-dip so you can peel it off. Located in central PA

Link to CL, but I will take $400 from an AIer:
http://williamsport.craigslist.org/pts/5144004748.html

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Aug 10, 2015

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Have an HKS "Cool Style" Exhaust for 2015+ Honda Fit. CL price is negotiable for AI folks. I know there are a few of you with Fits, and this exhaust was a 60-day wait from Glorious Nippon.
http://williamsport.craigslist.org/pts/5284260280.html

Set of OEM Acura TSX wheels plasti-dipped in ridiculous winter colors, removable of course. Tires are 215/50/17 Michelin X-Ice i3 with excellent tread left. CL price also negotiable for you fine fellas and ladies
http://williamsport.craigslist.org/wto/5284255864.html

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

EDIT: SOLD

Selling my Protegé to get another Honda (I miss having an Si in the stable).
Lots of work done recently, but suffers from rear wheel well rust spots and general ugliness.
Will sell for $2000 with all three sets of wheels to a goon.

http://williamsport.craigslist.org/cto/5523416748.html

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 12:29 on May 25, 2016

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Mr-Spain posted:

I have my stock 2008 Civic Si wheels doing nothing in my garage. Two have curb rash but not along the whole wheel. I have boxes to ship and will let go for a stupid low price. They fit any modern Honda with a 5 lug.

I am interested in these. Are they the 17's? Do you have pics or PM?

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

EDIT: SOLD!

A little more BMW action for this page:

'97 328is slicktop 5-speed. Sport package. Black with grey leather. 131k miles. I am the third owner; previous owner had the car for 14 years and did light mods to it including Bilstein shocks, H&R springs, front subframe brace, some sort of larger anti-roll bars and a Conforti Intake. Otherwise it's stock. Radiator and coolant bottle were replaced but I couldn't tell you when. The rad is aluminum.

Power steering, power windows, power seats, power mirrors, power locks all work. No lights on the dash or permanent warnings on the OBC. Exterior is in good condition with some normal dings and stuff but it's not rusty or banged up. One dent is pretty sizable on the edge of the trunk lid but it's painted so it's not hugely noticeable. Interior has a rip in the driver side seat and some door card delamination. I have redone the headliner and though it's not perfect it's 100% compared to the garbage I bought it with. I have also replaced the coolant level sensor, clutch fan and brake switch to clear the OBC codes. Good clutch, good motor, good trans.

Daily driven currently but we want to get a small SUV type thing (think Forester) to haul the animals. Car is located in central PA and is on CL for $4500 with the DS1 wheels. Goon price with all the extra wheels and tires I have is $4000. That would include a set of DS1 M3 wheels with newish Firestone Firehawk tires, stock wheels with newish Blizzaks, a set of M Contour reps with good tires, and a set of 15" E36 bottle caps I was going to put auto-x tires on.

The only issue the car has is that occasionally the tach freaks the gently caress out and goes to zero for a while. Odometer and speedo are unaffected. All other gauges are solid.

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Sep 13, 2017

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Edit: sold

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 11:38 on May 20, 2018

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Ok I finally decided to bite the bullet and sell my
FXT. Located in Central PA.

2004 Forester XT Premium with 223k miles but in very good condition. MANUAL. I am only the second owner of this car - the first owner owned it for 13.5 years. Rust was repaired about a year ago but one fender isn’t perfect; car lives in the garage. Car was inspected in October ‘19 and has only been driven less than 500 miles since. Includes an extra set of OEM wheels with Hankook winter tires. Some typical scratches from 16 years of use. Sunroof, heated seats, AC, heat, windows all work as they should. No issues. I am only selling it to make room for something new since all my garage stalls are currently occupied and I have too much poo poo sitting outside.

Mods:
-STi intercooler
-Mishimoto turbo inlet and IC connectors
-3” catted turbo-back exhaust
-Perrin intake
-Cobb AP stage 2 OTS map
-Catless Invidia uppipe
-Kartboy shifter
-Powder Coated OEM wheels with 225/50/16 Hankook Ventus V2

Maintenance/general items in past 2 years:
-Timing belt/water pump/plugs done @ 212k
-New OEM Subaru turbo @ 215k
-Sway bar end links
-Oil control valves
-Cam sensors
-4 new quick struts @ 218k
-All new brakes including four new calipers and Hawk front rotors and pads @ 220k
-ACT clutch and light steel flywheel @ 220k

Listed at $6500 but goon price for a seriously interested party can be negotiated without too much headache. Come check it out. PM is cool but easier contact is via lxk199@hotmail.com

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jan 24, 2020

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

UPDATE ON FXT: washer nozzles fixed, was just a hole in the line.

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Feb 2, 2020

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Did you though?

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Ok I finally decided to bite the bullet and sell my
FXT. Located in Central PA.

2004 Forester XT Premium with 223k miles but in very good condition. MANUAL. I am only the second owner of this car - the first owner owned it for 13.5 years. Rust was repaired about a year ago but one fender isn’t perfect; car lives in the garage. Car was inspected in October ‘19 and has only been driven less than 500 miles since. Includes an extra set of OEM wheels with Hankook winter tires. Some typical scratches from 16 years of use. Sunroof, heated seats, AC, heat, windows all work as they should. No issues. I am only selling it to make room for something new since all my garage stalls are currently occupied and I have too much poo poo sitting outside.

Mods:
-STi intercooler
-Mishimoto turbo inlet and IC connectors
-3” catted turbo-back exhaust
-Perrin intake
-Cobb AP stage 2 OTS map
-Catless Invidia uppipe
-Kartboy shifter
-Powder Coated OEM wheels with 225/50/16 Hankook Ventus V2

Maintenance/general items in past 2 years:
-Timing belt/water pump/plugs done @ 212k
-New OEM Subaru turbo @ 215k
-Sway bar end links
-Oil control valves
-Cam sensors
-4 new quick struts @ 218k
-All new brakes including four new calipers and Hawk front rotors and pads @ 220k
-ACT clutch and light steel flywheel @ 220k

Listed at $6500 but goon price for a seriously interested party can be negotiated without too much headache. Come check it out. PM is cool but easier contact is via lxk199@hotmail.com

EDIT: SOLD!!!

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Decided I probably should sell something to make room for more projects and have decided on one of my Civic Si’s. Located in central PA about 90 minutes from the Jersey line, 90 minutes from Harrisburg, 2.5 hours from Philly and 3.5 hours from Pittsburgh.

2002 Civic Si hatch, 5-speed, 128k miles. No issues, clean title. Passed PA inspection last week. Have receipts from the past six years plus a CD of the factory service manual. Big cosmetic issue pointed out in the Imgur album. No rust, but some small scratches from 18 years of use. Garage kept.

Modifications:
DC Sports ceramic header
Magnaflow cat
Magnaflow exhaust
No-name intake
DC Sports strut bar
Tanabe sway bars
Eibach springs
Camber arms
Koni front strut inserts
Bilstein rear struts
SS braided brake lines
Drilled and slotted rotors
Hawk brake pads
Buddy Club shifter
Gas hood strut
Nicely painted dash and door pulls
Starter button in dash (key works normally as well)
Facelift EP3 side skirts
Depo headlights and tails

Included extras:
Power steering rack
Window regulators
Two sets of tail lights (original and facelift EP3)
Several sets of brake pads
Stock exhaust manifold
Extra stock silver dash
Borbet wheels with used but OK 205/50/16 Conti DWS
OEM pedal pads
A bunch of other poo poo I’m sure I can’t remember

ASKING $6500

Imgur album:
http://imgur.com/a/G8aIWaw

YouTube video:
http://youtu.be/DoopfA5_TPg

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Sep 22, 2020

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Edit: the fuckers that run the F1 event website finally gave me my money back

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Apr 22, 2021

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Don't know if it's kosher / you've tried but you might find some takers in Canada LAN threads.

I don’t venture much outside of AI. What are these threads?

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Edit: SOLD

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jun 23, 2021

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Suburban Dad posted:

I have this old VW bug poster that I don't want to throw away. It's super loving hippy trippy poo poo but pretty neat. Was given to me by a boomer years ago so it's probably period correct. I will ship it for cost to some enthusiast. Just the poster in a tube, no frame.

PM sent

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

SOLD

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Aug 17, 2021

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Have a complete spare tire kit for 2017+ Honda Civic, never been used, just had it in the car for a 6k mile road trip after buying it from Voltage; somebody shoot me an offer and it’s yours. We can meet up for this one, don’t really want to ship.

Also have an Xtrons touchscreen radio, Bluetooth kiwi obd scanner, and full set of connection cables for 2012+ Fiat 500. Was in my Abarth for a few months until I sold the car. The radio kit is basically plug and play and includes all cables etc. Would like to get $250 shipped in the US.

Both things located in central PA, feel free to PM me with questions

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

toplitzin posted:

I would like to offer one of y'all my 2007 Volvo S60R with a 6MT.
Silver with Gobi Leather interior.
VIN YV1RH527272623474

This car EATS highway miles, and loves mountain roads.

Currently the car just rolled into 116k last night.
Everything works, and can best be described as Fully Sorted.

I've had it 7 years and since 60k miles and in that time I've done the following:
4C suspension replacement at all 4 corners.
New Transfer case, and strengthened collar
Single Mass Flywheel
New Clutch
Delrin Subframe bushings.
New drivers side axle
New pads/rotors at all 4 corners.
New coil packs/plugs at 100k
New Fuel pump/pickup
new battery (costco) 2019
upgraded oil cooler.
2.5" IPD Turboback exhaust with a cheeky bit of stick out. (90deg 02 sensor adapter to prevent further rain squeal) Note: this sounds so effing good with the lift off burble.

Paint correction and Ceramic coat (10 year warranty) in 9/21
35% front 20% rear tint.

Pioneer H/U with AA/Carplay+Backup Camera

Hilton Stage 1/2 tune (selectable via Suspension settings) with burble.

Currently wearing Conti DWS Extreme Contact on all 4 (08/2019)

(I have the stack of maintenance records around here somewhere if desired)
No underbody rust, spends winter in the garage.

Pictures!

Cheeky!

Photo Album:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pLNEBAvY228VTTw29

Asking 11k OBO. I am in Northern Michigan. I am willing to coordinate with a freight broker and have the car shipped if desired.

edit: I can accept PMs and email to username@yahoo dawt com.

Goddamn I wish you weren’t 700 miles away. This is one of my dream daily drivers…

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jul 5, 2022

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

boxen posted:

Hey you! Yes, you! Do you want a mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive, 5-speed V6 (beater) SPORTS CAR?

Well, TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Looking to sell my 1988 Fiero Formula to make room for another project. 5 speed, PW, PL, PM, 149K. Working tape deck (I even have a box full of old tapes if you want them). I daily drove it before Covid, since then it's been parked but I took it out and drove it around a bit over the weekend, seemed to be fine. Eastern Oregon/ SW Idaho car, no rust to speak of but it definitely looks the part of a beater.
Best of all: POP. UP. HEADLIGHTS.

What's not to love?
Seriously, someone buy this from me. I had great fun with it but its time to move on, and I really don't want to have to deal with CL/FB Marketplace randos again.

I'll list it in a few days for $1800, goon price is $1000.

More pics at: https://imgur.com/a/1TO7Xpx

Hey screw you for being 2000+ miles away.
Good luck! I’d buy it in a heartbeat for a project.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Edit: traded

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Nov 19, 2022

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Car is going on to carsandbids

Exterior

Dash (guess I don’t have a shot with the new radio)

Motor

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jul 17, 2023

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Midjack posted:

Your EP3 is excellent. If you are still interested in selling it but haven't moved it out in September I may bother you about it then, but please don't hold it for me - things will have to come together for me to buy it, among them seeing if the mods on it will get it blackballed in Virginia.

edit: lmao nevermind the inspections, I forgot PA is as hard as VA is. Are the headlights and tail lights DOT stamped?

Tail lights yes, headlights 🤷🏻‍♂️ I can’t see an obvious stamp.

Also I will be finishing greasing the strut tops today (along with one brand new one) now that I’m back home.

More pics

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

SOLD

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Feb 27, 2024

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

slidebite posted:

Great tires. Love them on my 996.

This gives me great anticipation for spring, when I put the RE-71RS’s on my 996. What sizes do you run?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

GramCracker posted:

Just non-stop grip, it blows my mind. Unreal tire.

My 996 came with an extra set of RH Speedline wheels and 235 front / 285 rear 71RS’s. I have only driven it on DWS06’s so far cause WINTER, but I can’t wait til spring.

My NC Miata is on RT660’s and that tire seems to be unflappable. I’m eager to compare them, despite the massive chasm of differences between the cars themselves.