Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Apexi boost gauge with a slightly handicapped needle, $60 anywhere in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Bang Me Please posted:

Looking for leads on a left front upper marker light on a 1983 (and only 1983) Toyota Starlet for a friend. Lights from '81 and '82 will not work.

The light my friend is looking for is NOT the light on the fender, instead it is the angled light directly next to the headlight on the outside edge, which you can see clearly in this photo: http://www.barthworks.com/cars/toyota/photos/1983toyotastarlet2.jpg

We're located in the Greater Boston/North Shore area of MA if it makes a difference.

Tell me more about what seems to be a museum of toyotas. Also, I'll keep my eyes peeled at the yards for you.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Also, posting for a friend: 2002 W8 Passat, 84k miles, clean title - San Diego, CA

No mechanical issues, she bought a Fit, as she now has a commute and doesn't want to feed the W8 anymore.

Asking $7500 (negotiable), PM/email me at aylesworth (at) google's mail service.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

bowling 4 buttcoins posted:

More 2011+ Mustang parts for sale

Air Raid PJ intake, housing and filter for Mustang GT with Boss manifold or Boss 302.

450 shipped, 425 for goooooons.

South Bay, CA

South bay as in SF area, or south bay LA? There's some mustang dudes that come to one of our meets that you might be able to sell it to.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

DJ Commie posted:

If anyone at all wants a late 50s German Microcar project, I'm your man http://www.ebay.com/itm/231130509722

That's rad as hell. How it got California plated must have a lot to do with the age of the license plate I imagine. hope you find it a good home.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Cross-posting from SA-Mart:

Selling my 2011 Honda CR-Z in SoCal.

Plain and simple, it's in great shape, has 27k miles on it, 6MT, all up to snuff on service and everything, asking $15,500. This car has been extremely well maintained and is exceptionally clean. Yes it comes with license plates and current registration, I'm that guy that just never puts them on.

I do still owe on the car, so you'd have to come with me to the bank (Wells Fargo) to facilitate the payoff and have the title sent to you. Or if you're a trusting goon, you can pay it off and I'll send you the title you can also set the buying price here, lessening the taxes

The car was lightly modified, had coilovers and an axleback installed. It's also got HIDs, a short throw and a PasswordJDM engine dress up kit, which means there's shiny bolts that keep the underhood looking nice. The windows are also tinted, at 30%, which is medium here in California.

The axleback and coilovers have been removed, the engine dress up kit is staying because I lost the stock bolts, and the short shifter is staying because it was a pain in the rear end to remove. The HIDs are staying because.. well, because I have no use for them out of the car. There is one scratch on the car, on the front bumper where some asshat backed into the car. It's about 1/4 in long and looks kind of like a bird crap. Other than that there's no blemishes or anything.

More pictures available on request.

My contact info is in the SA-Mart thread, you can PM me, respond or email me at aylesworth @ google's mail service.

Thanks!

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

SaNChEzZ posted:

Plain and simple, it's in great shape, has 27k miles on it, 6MT, all up to snuff on service and everything, asking $15,500. This car has been extremely well maintained and is exceptionally clean. Yes it comes with license plates and current registration, I'm that guy that just never puts them on.

I do still owe on the car, so you'd have to come with me to the bank (Wells Fargo) to facilitate the payoff and have the title sent to you. Or if you're a trusting goon, you can pay it off and I'll send you the title you can also set the buying price here, lessening the taxes

The car was lightly modified, had coilovers and an axleback installed. It's also got HIDs, a short throw and a PasswordJDM engine dress up kit, which means there's shiny bolts that keep the underhood looking nice. The windows are also tinted, at 30%, which is medium here in California.

The axleback and coilovers have been removed, the engine dress up kit is staying because I lost the stock bolts, and the short shifter is staying because it was a pain in the rear end to remove. The HIDs are staying because.. well, because I have no use for them out of the car. There is one scratch on the car, on the front bumper where some asshat backed into the car. It's about 1/4 in long and looks kind of like a bird crap. Other than that there's no blemishes or anything.

My contact info is in the SA-Mart thread, you can PM me, respond or email me at aylesworth @ google's mail service.

Thanks!

Pricedrop, 14k takes it. Also forgot to mention I'm in Los Angeles.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Vlaphor posted:

I just called the local junkyard and they have that part for $55 in ok condition (though better than mine), and a few people on Ebay have it for $75 in excellent condition. I'll see how the junkyard one is first.

I'm envious of you being able to call a scrapyard to get part avilability.

All of mine are just: "You'll have to come look through the yard to see if the car you want is here"

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

SaNChEzZ posted:

Thanks!

Price drop, $13,500 firm!

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Selling my old Blox 490g shift knob in anodized blue, the threading is 12mm x 1.25 (Subaru, Toyota, Probably Others).

It's so heavy that all I had to do was tap it in the Supra and it would fall into 2nd/4th gear.

$50 shipped in the continental US.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Doronin posted:

And the other half of my inheritance, the 1971 Ford Mustang Boss 351.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201330201481?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

For sale! Just over 11,400 miles on a 44 year old car.

Nice car, just a word of advice though.. Since it's in pretty good shape, I'd have at least rinsed/toweled the exterior to get rid of the splatters of whatever that is on the hood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Blaise posted:

Duke 990

Might want to crosspost that here:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3119867&pagenumber=55#lastpost

Nice bike, btw! I'm trying to sell my '13 Duke 690 :(