Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Selling a 1991 AUTOMATIC Miata in western NY.

SOLD

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jul 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Ozmiander posted:

Way to let your sperg flag fly.

No, if you want to put on big boy pants and start flipping $60k NSXs you better be transparent because you're not flipping Corollas anymore. People spending that kind of money take that poo poo seriously and like meatpimp said, you're opening yourself up to problems by hiding poo poo.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I've got a set of Corvette C5 wheels with worn F1's and a set of new Z06 calipers for sale. Tampa Bay area, pm or email me through the CL adds and I'll work out a special goon price.

SOLD

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Dec 28, 2014

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

SOLD

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Dec 28, 2014

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

:stare:

Best listing on this forum ever. Too bad you have to sell it, but good luck with the sale.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Bovril Delight posted:

Anyone interested in NC carpet floor mats, NC stock antenna or 303 convertible top cleaner/fabric guard for canvas tops? Good price for goons.

Mats - http://www.amazon.com/MAZDA-MIATA-2006-2012-CARPETED-FLOOR/dp/B00853NUMO/
303 - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000A8JNF0/

Xpost in the Miata thread.

PM sent, interested in the antenna.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Yeah you don't want to sound apologetic in your add like "this car is a POS sorry but please buy it."

Don't list ANY normal wear item poo poo, if they can't figure out what it's gonna need it's not your problem.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Sold

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Dec 3, 2016

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Going from two old cars to one newer car. Probably a Mazda2.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Ha, no that's my wife's car. We're gonna have the Lexus for awhile I think, she loves it and it's just a great car.

I'm selling my Miata and my '96 Camry. Gonna sell the Miata first, and once I find something else I'll put the Camry up for sale.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I have a brand new foot well subwoofer box (sub not included) for NA and NB Miatas. Never got around to installing it before I sold my Miata, but I have heard them in others and it's without a doubt the best way to add bass to a Miata. Doesn't take up too much room and is virtually invisible when installed. Fits a 8" sub, $100 shipped.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I have a custom made 8" sub enclosure for NA and NB Miatas, it goes in the passenger footwell and is apparently the best way to add bass to a Miata because it doesn't take up too much space and the sub is in the cabin where you need it. This is brand new, never used as I never had a chance to install it before I sold my last Miata :(

$80 shipped

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

sold

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Apr 2, 2019

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Edit: Carvana made a great offer so it's going there

Selling our Lexus LS460

91,000 miles, located in the Tampa Bay area.

Always serviced at Lexus besides oil changes which I do myself. Comes with a 10 quart oil extractor because the car holds 9 quarts of oil. Yes 9.

No real issues besides the rotors are a bit warped and need turning. Currently seeing if Lexus will do this under warranty since they just did the brakes.

All the door panels and bottom part of the dash were recently replaced under warranty and are brand new.

Recent paint correction and ceramic coating.

Goon price of $21k

Can provide more detailed pics if interested.

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Aug 8, 2022

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Kastivich posted:

Dont get me wrong, I think this can be done. But I outlined exactly what records I have AND posted pictures of them for review. And the response was "i want to inspect all records in person". Just gently caress off with that garbage.

In contrast, I've had sellers get pissy when all I ask for is the drat VIN lol.

gently caress that guy tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

SOLD

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Feb 14, 2024