Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Longshot, but posting anyway.

I am looking to buy a complete set of Corvette C5 (Z06 or Base 5 spoke) rims.

I'm in Seattle but would drive anywhere within reason (within 200 miles) to pick them up, or would pay you for shipping if you aren't near my area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
If anyone in the Washington / Oregon Area has an HP Tuner, I'm looking for a DOD delete tune for my 2005 Grand Prix GXP.

I have PMs, so let me know if anyone can help out. Will compensate generously.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Craigslist and a few other sources around Seattle and Portland are kinda dry, so maybe someone around here has a hookup or knows where I can find a set of OEM C5 Corvette Z06 wheels nearby the area (17” Front, 18” Rear).

Wanting to stick a set of these on my Z28.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I'm selling one or both of my Grand Prixs (05 GXP and 07 GTP).

I'll knock $500 off for goons. See CL ads for more info on either.

Note, the GXP is in Seattle and the GT is in Minneapolis area.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/cto/4969912768.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4969599004.html

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Minneapolis area goons, I'm still looking to sell my 07 Grand Prix.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/cto/5137546563.html

lovely photos, but it's in fantastic shape. The supercharged 3.8 V6 is fun as poo poo, and it whines like nobody's business when you lay on it :getin:

It sits in storage for 50 out of the 52 weeks of the year since I currently live in Seattle. Needs struts at some point in the future and rear brakes, and some rear end in a top hat did a hit and run on it and took a bit of clearcoat off the bumper. No rust or anything, 4 brand new tires with about 1500 miles on them.

I'll slash off $750 for a goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I listed it at 7k because I have a price I want to arrive at, and use it as a negotiation starting point. In the Midwest, in the MN market, these cars are very popular and it books at 7298. Yes, I do know it's not worth that and I'm expecting a sale about 1k less or so.

I am prepared to sit on it anyway, as I already have been for 3 years already; I don't particularly need the money, but it would be nice at some point to help for a home down payment.

Ask me about unfortunate timing buying this drat thing.