Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Slippery posted:

So I was wondering if anyone wants to sell me an IROC ... had one many years ago and was looking to get back in the (mulleted, Van Halen playing) game. Of course I have thoughts on what year/specs, but since they are getting harder to come by (unless you want to spend $30K for one that nobody ever KICKED rear end in) I figure I should start by asking if anyone even has or knows of one for sale.

If somehow I find my old one through this forum I will buy a keg for whoever makes it possible...88 or 89 (it's been a while), white, T-tops, 350 TPI (hence, automatic, I know I know) ... I'll try to dig out a VIN from old paperwork.

Where are you? It sounds like you're up for a fly and drive, but even so, knowing which coast could help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

bizwank posted:

I need this gone asap, it's in my friend's driveway but he passed away last week and his family needs to sell the house. Located in Tukwila, WA.

I’m sorry for your loss.

That seems like an amazing price for someone on your side of the continent.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Chunjee posted:

I can do $2000 if deal is done before Wednesday (8/11) on my 2002 Passat

Man, I was just thinking the other day about how those existed.

Too bad you're on the other coast.

Good luck with everything.