Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disorientated
Sep 1, 2006

Pwnstar posted:

I'm guessing there won't be any chance of this getting a discount during the Steam sale? I can find it cheaper at other places but I have to download it off Steam.

Greenmangaming.com are doing their seemingly eternal 20% off digital downloads sale, which includes Far Cry 3. I think with the discount it's about £26 - they've always been reliable for me in the past. The coupon code is usually on the front page of their site.

Edit: Just checked the site and there is now a code for 30% off on the Far Cry 3 page on GMG, brings it down to about £24.80. Now I'm annoyed I only got 20%.

Disorientated fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Nov 22, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disorientated
Sep 1, 2006
Well just got my key emailed to me by GMG...but their download service won't make FC3 available until midnight on the 30 November. I doubt I can register my key in Steam (I'm in the UK) but if I can just get the game onto my system I'm pretty sure I can use a VPN to unlock in Uplay. Any suggestions for non-:filez: ways of getting the game files early?

• Locked thread