Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
Looking at the skill simulator makes me excited about the different skill levels. Seems like they try to give you an incentive to build up early skills and then retire later so that you can put more into higher level skills later in the game.

Not really sure what sub classing I would do since you only get half the skill levels, seems like it would pretty much only be good for passive skills then. That said the only interesting thing to do so far would be subclass your weapon skill guys with assassin (Night Stalker) so as to take advantage of shadow skills and maybe speed boost.

I am really looking forward to the game. One of those people that picked up a 3ds almost entirely for this game (I bought one back when it was announced in Japan figuring it would end up here, and I only had a little time left that I could take advantage of a discount), then got the pleasant surprise of other awesome games being announced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
It has a limit of 30 plays. I beat everything in one play this morning. Can't wait for the rest of the game.

Edit: By everything I mean the dungeons that they let us play and the quests with the exception of one that asked for some plant which I never ran into. I also went back and killed the FOE in the tutorial dungeon.

Pash fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Feb 7, 2013

• Locked thread