Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Damathacus
Apr 1, 2010
I have been waiting this as your let's play of the first game is one of my favorite let's play ever. I can't wait to chill and learn with you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damathacus
Apr 1, 2010
Kelp freaks the poo poo out of me for some reason. I have no problems with fish, spiders or snakes or anything else that people generally find creepy, but if just one kelp wraps around my leg while I'm swimming I will panic. I don't know what it is but I just can't stand the feeling of kelp touching me.

Damathacus
Apr 1, 2010
I don't know about other animals but at least dogs and cats may drink radiator coolant if they find it. Unfortunately ethylene glycol used in those coolants will destroy their kidneys so it's pretty dangerous to them.

Damathacus
Apr 1, 2010

Lobster_Horde posted:

Don't they put some really bitter substance in antifreeze so dumbasses won't drink it?

Do animals not mind that stuff, or am I mixing it up with what's done with natural gas?

Some manufacturers do but not all. Also it mostly meant to stop people drinking the stuff so it might not have so much effect against animals, and because even small amounts of antifreeze can be lethal (around 90ml can be lethal to medium sized dog) animals might drink too much of it before they are turned back by the bitter after taste.

• Locked thread