Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
In college I had the mech warrior start up sound for my laptop. You know the one. Engines on line, sensors online, weapons on line. beep boop beep. I always make sure to have it on mute for school. welp during on biology lecture it was not on mute.

In one of those classes they were talking about how plants are entire little ecosystems to them self and had what we could even think of as engines. Some where in the archives there is a long rant in the star trek thread down in TVIV about how "Like dude what if there really was like living ships man and they had like their own engines and propulsion and could like live in space dude" I remember it was one those future posts on the front page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
I RPed white wolfs vtm, werewolf and Mage games in HTML chat rooms. I met my best friend in high school because I recognized the clan symbols on her backpack. I still have a binder full of character sheets for both online and table top characters. have came close to getting a world of darkness tattoo and a WoW horde tattoo.

Darth Freddy fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Nov 30, 2012

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

Coyote Ugly posted:

I still do this, rp white wolf online, was a member of the Camarilla Larp when they ran by the oWoD system, and got the Glass Walker tribal glyph tattooed on my neck, cus I thought it looked cool.

Also:
I was the only girl in my DnD group that played during lunchtime in high school in the library.
I married said DM of that high school group (didn't last a year).
Will likely never grow up and continue to play video games and online RPGs well into my old age.
I won't lie I miss it at times. My old groups all went the way of growing up having families or wow stole them away.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

In sixth grade a wrote a report on the history if Star Trek. I cribbed it almost entirely from the current at the time Star Trek encyclopedia.

• Locked thread