Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Sudoku posted:

I have Yakko's World memorized and still do.

I made my own Gameshark codes.

The VHS that came with my VHS is the dorkiest thing, but 5th grade me thought it was the coolest thing ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhoLuS9tXdU

When I was a freshman in high school I used to be pretty big into the RPG Maker scene. I completed a couple of 5-10 hour games but never put them online because I was too shy to find out what people thought about them.

I also did the infamous video game speech at some point in high school English class. I actually tried to make me a little less dorky by focusing on media censorship in general, but I don't think it really worked well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread