Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

This is all from Junior High when I was Queen of the Spergs. 

-Drew a poo poo ton of nintendo fanart during classes
-had a (mercifully short) anime phase in junior high
-my first ever boyfriend was subjected to 'drawing' sessions in which I'd usually do more video game fanart. To be fair he was gross and weird and I was instinctively unattracted to him
-was obsessed with the P.F Magic Petz series before Ubisoft transformed it into a Nintendogs ripoff. I combed the internet for hours collecting pets who's appearance had been hacked into various obscure dog and cat breeds or even random wild animals like moose.
-obsessed with pokemon. In art class I did sculptures of my favorites like Houndoom
-I also did Neopets fanart and fan sculptures
- had a massive collection of pokemon cards. All of the holograms got their own little card plastic seal case thing, a habit which I am so thankful for today. You wouldn't believe the price of a 1st edition Charizard on eBay right now!  I'm going to cash that poo poo in so hard :woop:
-on that note, I had a ridiculous ton of the toys too. Every allowance would be spent on a single toy and I'd ask for nothing else for Christmas. All of it to give my action figure a "pokemon ranch" to raise them in long  before the games existed. Wonder if those are worth something now...?
-Wrote fanfiction involving cartoons. Then I got into crossovers, but the only crossovers I ever did involved Beavis and Butthead wandering around in other character's universes and talking about how much "this sucks". Because it was funny.
-hosted a massive cartoon fansite with fanart, in depth personality analysis of even the most minor characters, fanfiction, a massive loving screenshot archive (line were among the first taken for this particular show, so I bet they're still scattered online somewhere). Generally way too many loving words about a cartoon show. At least it wasn't an Anime. 

Then in high school I got laid and magically transformed into a normal person. As you do. Actually I can't say that honestly because I still play MMOs (MoP/Gw2). Cool kid card revoked. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread