Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
A girl literally told me she wants to suck my dick and I answered "oh really" :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
I just counted the days /played on all my WoW characters. 450 days, well above one year. I don't regret it

In my defense, I've been botting at least half the time and I've played since release.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

Frog 1.0 posted:

Do you remember where you were on new years eve of the year 2000?

I was in front of my computer playing Everquest. I remember exacly where I was in the game too, I was meditating on the south side of the map in the East Karana zone waiting for my mana to be full so I can kill some more Kodiaks and Wasps with my level 15 ish halfling druid. :gbsmith:

To this day when people ask me about this very historical evening, I just lie.

When I lived with my parents usually I got to party one new year, and they got to party the next (we had dogs to watch over and keep calm). I felt really goddamn pathetic sitting and drinking alone in front of the computer, celebrating new years on World of Warcraft, but it's better than nothing. I actually made some good in game "friends" one new years, we talked about our pathetic situations and how we were stuck home during new year.

• Locked thread