Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
O Tempora! O Mores!
Dec 24, 2008
Let's see.

Throughout High School, I talked to everyone and anyone I could about Linux/FOSS. I I also had a HTTP proxy on my home server, and led people to believe I was a super 1337 hax0r by using it to get around the school firewall.

I remember blowing off at least five girls because I simply refused to believe that someone would be attracted to me. One time this involved me rattling off everything I could find wrong with a girl who was into me.

I lost my virginity while playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I've logged ~300 hours on MW3.

I submitted a 15 page Homeworld 1 fanfiction as a creative writing assignment.

holy gently caress whats wrong with me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread