Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

In 9th grade, I wore a Pokemon shirt that was entirely too tight for me.
In 10th grade, in ceramics class, I made a 6" chocobo figurine.
:smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

More recently, about two years ago I taught myself symbolic logic in order to create a mathematically-sound theory of comics and sequential art. :spergin:

I take it you have read this?

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Friends Are Evil posted:

Let the poo poo art commence, then.

I HEART NINJA

Also, I legitimately thought Tim Buckley was funny when I was in high school. That should say volumes about the person I used to be.

There's probably a forums user named Ninja Bob. If so, you just gave him/her a new avatar.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

omnibobb posted:

The thing that would make me happiest in the world right now is an ios copy of Pokemon Red/Blue.

edit: I think you're talking about iPhones or something, so disregard this.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Man, I didn't know SA had so many spergin' girls. Awesome.

We need a :girlsperg: to go along with :spergin:

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

50 Foot Ant posted:

I took electronic engineering courses just because I wanted to know how poo poo worked.

That's not sperg, that's just smart.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Some of these :spergin: stories need to be MSPainted.

I'm getting a real kick out of the idea of a little girl coddling an infant Boba Fett, or the one where the dude rides off into the sunset after spurning a girl to go play chess.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

rinski posted:

Fortunately for all of us, we became adults and realized there's nothing intrinsically bad about playing a game we think is fun.

Truth. Getting high/drunk and drafting is one of my favorite joys in life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Solefald posted:

I saw a guy in a bar wearing a jacket that said "Voight-Kampff" so went up to him and asked him "am I a replicant or a human?" He had no idea what I was talking about so I stupidly proceeded to tell him about my favourite Philip K Dick novels.

Not too "spergy" but I seem to lack to ability to shut up about uninteresting things when talking to strangers.

I walked into this bar wearing a shirt I had just bought from the thrift store. Some german poo poo - I thought it would be edgy to wear something with the word 'Kampf' on it.

So this turd looks up from his shirley temple makes a beeline for me and asks me something about Star Trek or something, and I'm like 'what?' And he says that my shirt reminded me of some book he read. Dick something or other. So I'm like 'yea man, whatever, I gotta get a drink.'
The dude proceeds to follow me around talking about androids and poo poo.

• Locked thread