Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Ezekiel 23:20

Necron Vs. World posted:

Me and a girl got really drunk at her apartment and she wanted me to put some music on so I set my zune to random and the remastered Conan The Barbarian theme came on (Anvil of Crom??). And I spent about 10 minutes explaining why the movie is so sweet and why Conan is great. Did gently caress and later watch Conan with her on blu-ray so not that bad imo.

Good choice, Conan is actually a really romantic movie.

My nerd story is pretty simple. I was once the moderator of one of the larger Diablo forums on the internet, and my life pretty much revolved around it when I should have been doing any one of various other things instead.

When I was deprived of my moderator powers over forum drama, I wept.

Thulsa Doom fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Nov 13, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

I wore a bowler hat in public on at least five non-consecutive occasions.

I later burned it.

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

ellbent posted:

This thread keeps on giving; I remember more and more things about myself I wish I had forgotten.

When I was in middle school I internet roleplayed a Sailor Moon spinoff with another dude. In my defense, he introduced me to my first girlfriend.

My Steam friends come to me often with pressing questions about werewolves and vampires because I played Apocalypse and Masquerade obsessively through high school and college.

I open-hand struck another student early on in high school (we would be best friends for the next four years) for implying that EverQuest dark elves were "lame."

You never slap a man.

When you talk poo poo about dark elves, all the man rules are rescinded until the conflict is concluded.

It is known.

• Locked thread