Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

juche mane posted:

There is no way I'm going to pull over, in the rain, in Queens, and risk getting mugged or car broken into, simply to beat one off, but thanks for your contribution

That was YOU!? You son of a bitch, I thought it was some creepo. Actually it still was but w/e.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

pr0digal posted:

I ran with a pretty nerdy crew back in elementary school. Still friends with them though I seem to have evened out a bit.

Anyways, my memory is a bit foggy on what toy it was but I swear it was based off the Alien series. It was not the Warrior type but it was down on all fours and if you pressed its head down it shot something out of it. I probably still have it at my parents house somewhere.

Well I guess I really liked that action figure because during recess when playing with my friends I would act like it and be the antagonist to whatever good guy character my friends were. Pretty solid memories of tilting my head down and making some sound effect. I wish I could remember what toy it was to make sure I'm not totally crazy.

Also did mock away missions with my cousins and various Star Trek toys. Hiding behind a couch with a phaser and a tricorder shouting nonsense about the readings.

Now I'm just heavily involved in a 40K convention/GT

*edit* After spending some time on the Xenomorph wiki it was a Panther/Night Cougar Alien (also I had the Mantis Alien action figure because it was badass)

Sperg Confession: I knew what toy you meant BEFORE you edited your post. :negative:

• Locked thread