Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
My Skyrim character has a very extensive backstory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Kimmalah posted:

Had one just the other day: a lady wearing a Skyrim t-shirt walked up to my counter while I was working, so I compliment and start rambling about Skyrim. Then she tells me her husband used to manage a Gamestop and she just got video game t-shirts for free from him. So most likely she just threw this shirt on before she went out that day and had no loving clue what I was talking about beyond the fact that Skyrim is a video game. That poor lady. :cripes:

I love the Legend of Zelda series and when I first started university I was all alone in the main cafeteria when I saw a girl with a back pack with a triforce on it. I said "Toriori, here is your chance to make your first uni friend!" So I go up and compliment the back pack, and start talking about Zelda when she goes "oh, I had no idea that's what the symbol was, it was just for my dorms floor last year" and walked away. :cripes:

• Locked thread