Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

I cried and punched my older sister when she deleted my 300+ hour save file on my Pokemon cartridge.

When I was in 6th grade, me and my friends would read random mangas together, with each person reading a different character's speech bubbles. I wasn't even into anime, I just wanted to be part of the group.

I play a lot of Dwarf Fortress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

Pick posted:

This is legal in every jurisdiction.

I remember trying to punch her over and over while she kept me away from her using her superior arm length. She just kept saying "What's the big deal? It was only a game file!"

I didn't talk to her for days.

• Locked thread