Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

This was really loving good. I have no IDEA where this poo poo is going but holy gently caress is it good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoren
May 28, 2008
poo poo that Dark Dimension looks pretty sweet

time to take a 5 year hiatus

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Thoren posted:

poo poo that Dark Dimension looks pretty sweet

time to take a 5 year hiatus

That should be enough time to finish the redraws of the ocean king fight.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Mr. Lobe posted:

Lmao at flashy flashes heels

He forgot that he had a speed limiter, was going too fast

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

cant cook creole bream posted:

So, from what I've gathered, there's always a bigger centipede somewhere? Let's see if the next one fits on the planet. If they have a safe, they need something like a grand sage too.

Leaks for the next iteration:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

That planet needs ivermectin

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Mr. Lobe posted:

That planet needs ivermectin

drat I don't know if Saitama can punch covid

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

RuBisCO posted:

His strength is useless against anything mosquito sized or smaller.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

RuBisCO posted:

Genos' son from the future will give him the vaccine for it.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Kild posted:

Genos' son from the future will give him the vaccine for it.
In the form of a man. Whom Saitama already annihilated.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Bell_ posted:

In the form of a man. Whom Saitama already annihilated.

:lol:

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

what the gently caress is going on with the interdimensional blast justice league

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

bitmap posted:

what the gently caress is going on with the interdimensional blast justice league

get in loser
were fighting god

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Jan 16, 2022

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
The King jokes just keep getting better

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

I knew it, I knew ocean water was evil!!

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

serious gaylord posted:

The King jokes just keep getting better

theres a king gag in the webcomic thats coming up after this arc which is one of the best bits I've ever read

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Just FYI to everyone, a few more pages were added (they were accidentally left out by Murata when numbering the pages). The above link was updated to include the missing pages. The ones I notice are when God, disguised as Blast, talks to Tatsumaki. Also the sparkles in the sky are now more obviously Platinum Sperm.

pik_d fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jan 17, 2022

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

pik_d posted:

Just FYI to everyone, a few more pages were added (they were accidentally left out by Murata when numbering the pages). The above link was updated to include the missing pages. The ones I notice are when God, disguised as Blast, talks to Tatsumaki. Also the sparkles in the sky are now more obviously Platinum Sperm.

The pages added make the chapter make a lot more sense. The Tatsumaki/Blast part felt like I had missed pages, good to know that it's because I did.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Blaze Dragon posted:

The pages added make the chapter make a lot more sense. The Tatsumaki/Blast part felt like I had missed pages, good to know that it's because I did.

Indeed

I am so loving hype for this, because ONE and Murata keep shoving more fireworks into the factory.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Blast is the coolest next to King.

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
It's funny that Blast DGAF about Garou, PS, giant monsters, etc. "You got this." and then nopes right out.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

FooF posted:

It's funny that Blast DGAF about Garou, PS, giant monsters, etc. "You got this." and then nopes right out.

He'd care about Boros but with the absence of any other space monsters on Earth right now he's more concerned with the bigger picture.

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Jan 18, 2022

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cannot wait for Saitama to one-punch whatever Blast has devoted his life and all his powers to holding back :hellyeah:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

pik_d posted:

ah, wow thank you

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

RareAcumen posted:

He'd care about Boros but with the absence of any other space monsters on Earth right now he's more concerned with the bigger picture.

Blast vs Boros probably would be a sick fight.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Trying to keep track of which heroes are even conscious at this point. Genos is there, awake but Genosed. King. Metal bat is somewhere over yonder, Bomb I guess? Zombieman I think is alright, don't really recall whatever happened to Pig God...

Not that I think they still have anything to contribute at this point, just keeping score.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

RareAcumen posted:

If there's this much horrible poo poo happening on Earth who knows what is going on in space

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
I like that Blast describes himself as "backup", implying that he's the weakest among the unseen Anti-God Hero Squad, and that he's perfectly fine with that. Refreshingly free of ego, a clear parallel to Saitama; not coincidental that the two strongest heroes in this world are two of the ones who are the most divorced from the ego and jockeying that defines the rest of the Association.

Of course, if that alone was the determinant of strength then Mumen Rider would clearly be on top. So maybe other forces are at play. But I have faith that Mumen Rider's time will come.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Mumen Rider just hasn't found the right bicycle.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

RareAcumen posted:

He trusts in Kings overwhelming powers

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I'm honestly curious to see how saitama punching an ocean turns out.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

(he wins)

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
obviously

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Coral is bleaching because it's afraid of the punch.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Rapidly boils away the ocean leaving a buffet of steamed fish in a split ocean that somehow doesn't create a globe spanning tsunami. The crew has a nice dinner to finish off the fight.

Saitama tries to scrounge up left overs to take home before the ocean floods back in ruining the spread in a bonus panel but fails.

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

pik_d posted:

thanks for the heads-up!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Blaze Dragon posted:

I was also confused and now I am not. Those were important missing pages.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

king: no punch man

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
You've gotta love the small attention to details. Here's a small thing most people probably missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Wanna see Saitama punch the ocean, launching the entirety of it into the air as it falls in a neat stack of pre-portioned water bottles and a "water: $1" sign ala Popeye.