Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
The context may have gotten lost in the spectacle, but keep in mind Black Sperm is taking on practically the entire S-class, plus auxiliaries, by himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Gologle posted:

The context may have gotten lost in the spectacle, but keep in mind Black Sperm is taking on practically the entire S-class, plus auxiliaries, by himself.

ya and the last we saw he became barf ugly but the people he was fighting escaped - Bang + Tornado + Genos + Tank Top Master

Bang and company were getting harried escaping and Genos just dropped TTM off at Blizzard + Bomb

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

That was a nice surprise to see Spring Mustachio had a secret WMD-level attack, I knew that crazy spiral sword of his was good for more than it appeared

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Spring Mustachio only lost to Kombu Infinity because if he used his full strength, he would have stabbed through miles and miles of the city.

Amazing.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
I know many people don’t like webcomic chat in this thread, but I just want say that the plot beats have changed so much that it really is impossible to guess what’s going to happen next. Every time I’ve tried to predict the events of the next few chapters I’ve been dead wrong.

...And I love it! These releases have been like bi-weekly Christmas mornings!

Bucswabe fucked around with this message at 00:35 on May 29, 2021

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
I loving love black sperm I hope murata makes him even more absurd

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
HIM

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

I also love that I read some of the initial reactions in this thread before reading the chapter, and I didn't know if "him" refered to Metal Bat, King, Saitama, Garou or any number of other great characters

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
are we finally at the firework factory?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Kuvo posted:

are we finally at the firework factory?

Garou leans down, and begins to flick the lighter near the wick of many fireworks - SMASH CUT TO VOMIT FURHER UGLY, time to spend 5 chapters + redraws on this guy!!

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Garou looks kinda like a mecha, and that's dope.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Jerkface posted:

Garou leans down, and begins to flick the lighter near the wick of many fireworks - SMASH CUT TO VOMIT FURHER UGLY, time to spend 5 chapters + redraws on this guy!!

I am low key hyping for vomit ugly, not gonna lie.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Supersonic Shine posted:

I liked the aesthetic in his "spiral" form. I was hoping we were going to lean more into that.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Supersonic Shine posted:

He looks enough like Genos that I'm getting jobber vibes.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Not that I think he will! It's just my emotional reaction to that aesthetic is pavlovian at this point.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Jerkface posted:

But not before we redraw the phoenix man fight a couple more times! :suicide:

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I do not especially care what Garou is doing unless he gets way more naked then he is right now.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Caidin posted:

I do not especially care what Garou is doing unless he gets way more naked then he is right now.

But people haven't stopped talking about the fireworks factory for 3 years now! Why aren't you more invested?!

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
A+ chapter, the swordmans association coming in was great. Suiryu is still en route; I'm predicting he's gonna go at it with furher and barely win, or fight garou and get trounced

e: Iron Bat will probably fight furher thinking about it

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I will fight Fuhrer

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Babe Magnet posted:

I will fight Fuhrer

Are you a bad-looking enough dude to fight Führer Ugly

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yes

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Ninja edit for actual content: Drew this while messing around this morning and thought someone else might dig it, I think I put in just the right amount of effort.

graham cracker fucked around with this message at 20:35 on May 29, 2021

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Guys, I have bad news.

I spotted an error.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Supersonic Shine posted:

he looks like the toku villain he always wanted to be.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009
Curious to see what importance the moon has to Homeless Emporer. Maybe Saitama woke something up there when he jumped off of it, or maybe I'm reaching.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

But people haven't stopped talking about the fireworks factory for 3 years now! Why aren't you more invested?!

Murata has been teasing one significantly more important and singular rocket for just as long, and now there is more clothes on it for some drat reason!

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Caidin posted:

Murata has been teasing one significantly more important and singular rocket for just as long, and now there is more clothes on it for some drat reason!

If I'm following this analogy correctly, you want to see Garou's unclothed rocket?

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Bushmaori posted:

Curious to see what importance the moon has to Homeless Emporer. Maybe Saitama woke something up there when he jumped off of it, or maybe I'm reaching.

This comment got me thinking, then I got distracted and made this.

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008

graham cracker posted:

:golfclap:

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

oh jay posted:

If I'm following this analogy correctly, you want to see Garou's unclothed rocket?

Fortunately we are heading there, with a Bang!

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Caidin posted:

He's wearing, like, an expertly wrapped ribbon over his chitinous yet bulging musclarapace.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

graham cracker posted:

:eyepop:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

graham cracker posted:

I don't know the reference here :(

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Revins posted:

I don't know the reference here :(

Just a reference to a another comic/cartoon with an unstoppable, overpowered hero and their sidekick who constantly gets bested in combat. (The Tick)

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

graham cracker posted:

Just a reference to a another comic/cartoon with an unstoppable, overpowered hero and their sidekick who constantly gets bested in combat. (The Tick)

ahh, I was really liking the live action show but I haven't seen it available to watch anywhere for awhile. don't know much about the franchise beyond that

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Revins posted:

ahh, I was really liking the live action show but I haven't seen it available to watch anywhere for awhile. don't know much about the franchise beyond that

Which live action show?

There's two. One more Seinfeldian, and a more recent one on Amazon that parodied the whole post-Daredevil darker heavily serialized superhero show.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

chiasaur11 posted:

Which live action show?

There's two. One more Seinfeldian, and a more recent one on Amazon that parodied the whole post-Daredevil darker heavily serialized superhero show.

I think the latter

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Bushmaori posted:

I thought it was just foreshadowing the conclusion which is the premise of the comic, that saitama is gonna show up and save everything. The way the heavens wish it to be? The heavens have already been marked.

Although writing that, it seems lame to foreshadow that conclusion, maybe something else is gonna happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Revins posted:

I think the latter

the latter one is on amazon prime