Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Inverness posted:

Oh wow, the sound effects have shadows. :eyepop:

I was trying to figure out what I was looking at since the shadows show up before the effects but then I turned the page and BAM. Murata you gloriuous crazy bastard :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Parrotine posted:

Someone get a translator on that stat!

Not gonna do the whole thing but here's the high points

-Bulma kicks Vegeta outside for training while Trunks is studying
-Saitama gets lost looking for a sale. Vegeta tells him to piss off, he's busy
-"You don't look busy. It's like the middle of the day, don't you have a job?" :iceburn:
-Vegeta notices his incredible power. "Fight me!"
-Both: "This guy's pretty good!"
-"He overcame my galick gun?!" "Hey, nice one! That stung a little"
-"What is the secret of your power?!" "100 Push-ups 100 Sit-ups 100 Squats 10 k run. Everyday. :colbert:"
-"This power comes with a price: You will become bald. That receding hairline is a good start, but you've still got a ways to go before you're on my level." "LEAVE MY HAIR OUT OF THIS"
-Vegeta is about to take it to the next level when Bulma calls him for dinner (his ringtone is Head Cha-La)
-They trade numbers and promise to hang out again ("Vegeta, huh? Must be foreign")
-Saitama: "Well, I might as well head back too. Wait, how did I get here again?"
-Satanmart is having a sale

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Superstring posted:

Are those sound effects on panel 5 of page 12 the same ones Jojo is famous for?

Yeah but pretty much everyone uses them from time to time. Just one of those made-up sounds that's supposed to convey an atmosphere or mood or whatever

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
Someone compiled it and put a music track on it, so I yoinked their vid and added subtitles (linking from my blog:)

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s6n91m7Ru61r2b7qw_720.mp4

(P.s. does the video tag only work for certain sites? If there’s a way to imbed this I’ll edit it)