Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Oh man. I just like how the monsters and heroes are seperately going. "There is some really strong poo poo in that area watch the gently caress out we don't know who but they kick all comers in the face."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Justin_Brett posted:

I was not expecting an Aaaaaah! Real Monsters reference in this manga.

Oh God drat how did I not see that before.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Training Saitama can get his rear end kicked around legit. So I approve heartily.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Be Registered it seems... also Genos and a bunch are made with TECH rather than who the gently caress knows.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

I'm no Murata :(

It works... I like it.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Soon... :ohdear: the anticipation.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

AnonSpore posted:

Murata is streaming again, at a slightly less ungodly hour for those who're living in the States.

Again, the url is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

:argh: Distracting me.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

IS there even anything to translate?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

It has been three chapters loving hold your poo poo in, one of them introducing the arc, this one with a new character.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

OH yeaaaaaaah.

This is the good stuff.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Shindragon posted:

And isn't he like the first guy out of the heroes to ya know actually beat an enemy on screen. All the other heroes always get their rear end kicked or get hosed up to the point they have to leave the screen. Until Saitama shows up and just one punches everything which fine with me because most of these heroes are just douchebags.

Except Watchdog-man.

Genos beat up the Gorilla, off screen but the Gorilla guy was much tougher than these scrubs.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Its not done don't click

don't click

don't

gently caress.

:f5:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

SirDan3k posted:

I gotta admit there's a real charm to those.

I for some reason like these, might be my overactive imagination but they feel just as good as what murata does (art means next to nothing to me due to roguelikes :story uber alles:).

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

One's version is translated up to 49, I can't wait for the murata arts version of these to appear

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Dragonatrix posted:

RIDING-OUT-OF-THE-SADDLE-MODE ON! :allears:

Each new hero really is more best than the last.

WE have seen rider for a long time, he appeared back before sonic showed up... and got his poo poo slapped.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Soylentbits posted:

The best part is that he's totally lying. He just thinks his enemies would feel bad if they knew how strong he was.

Except the guy from the arc right after the sea king one can actually take a Saitama normal series punch without going down, it takes a serious series blow to finish him off

Also as saitama is now registered in the association Licenseless rider ain't gonna get poo poo.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

bondster posted:

On a reread of the current chapter Genos was fighting so hard that he lost half the skin on his face, showing us his cyborg skull

Been seen before against the mosquito girl.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

ONE's version updated to 56

We find out what happened to the house of evolution, Armored gorilla is all better, and UNLIMITED OCTOPUS TENTACLES, they are already takoyaki. Also there will be some AMAZING faces when Murata gets to this chapter.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jul 6, 2013

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Chapter 58 by One is out Also 57 but :effort: click it yourself

57 They got recalled from murdering garou due to the hero association launching an assault, saitama and crew doing dinner as well, garou is alive and probably stronger, 58 it begins garou saves the kid who is like him and a DISASTER LEVEL DRAGON... Dog, Overgrown Rover is a sweetass name.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

up to 59

(one) Saitama is wanting them OFF HIS drat LAWN, Garou can beat a class dragon threat but the boss takes him out via distraction, it is gonna be interesting

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jul 10, 2013

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

(one) Chapter 60

Various monsters get their poo poo wrecked by the hero association it seems the eye guy in charge tried to match them up with ability but probably a bad idea, I like pig god at the end just shoving the great food tub into his gullet like "no"

Also Chapter 61

Darkshine is going to be sweet in Murata's version, and Class A's cannot compete it seems.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jul 11, 2013

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Shadow0 posted:

Well, this thread inspired me to read this, then I finally caught up and all I see is something called "One". Anyway, I don't have much to contribute yet except to say this manga is awesome, if a bit repetitive.

But now that I see there's this "One" thing (the original I guess?) I feel like I'm watching the anime and have to deal with manga spoilers. I'm glad a new thread was just made. A lot of the panels are drawn that it feels like an anime as well.

We should probably mention that this is basically the anime version.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Mystic Mongol posted:

Oglaf can be pretty good sometimes.

You have failed to post the next part of this storyline.

:nws:Here:nws:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

That was right after they joined the Hero's Organization and persumably Genos got a shitload of money for being an S class.

Also Genos is just studying Saitama in general and also learning the mindset of being a hero. Saitama even said "You are a cyborg I can't teach you physical stuff, lets work on your mental and combat skills... (cause I have no loving clue but I like money.)

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Liar posted:

Werecrabs have rights dude!

He gave up those rights the moment he started snack food mixing on people, if only he had used his crab powers for good.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I don't my legs are huge.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Flippinlikebirds posted:

Speaking of names, why is the guy that doesn't wear a mask called Handsomely Masked Sweet Mask?

Trust me he is wearing a mask

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Poke posted:

Shouldn't the next chapter be out by now?

Murata was unhappy and decided to completely redraw some poo poo, it will be out in 6 days.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Liar posted:

My feelings exactly. The man does not give a poo poo what others think of him, but drat if he doesn't have a heart as mighty as his fist.

He is the most spectacular hero of our times.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I love how this oracle apparently didn't notice the giant space rock.

I gotta say, I'm much more pleased with Saitama purposely turning people against him in order to keep their faith in the heroes than some silly handwave about how the organisation gave most of the credit to other heroes because ~reasons~.

(future spoilers)It gets explained that she does not foresee every disaster, but any she does WILL HAPPEN, 6 months out is her limit of foresight.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Liar posted:

I have to wonder if even without a flesh and blood body the rules of the Onepunch universe will someday apply to him, and he'll achieve superior power just through his own desperate effort to everyday strive to be the best hero there is.

Genos has the overwhelming desire to crush the cyborg that ruined his town.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Sep 17, 2013

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Soylentbits posted:

They're probably the same person.

Metal knight doesn't really get his hands dirty,

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Sep 17, 2013

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

international owl day posted:

Hey you, no ONE spoilers here :argh:

:sigh: right right let me scrub them from existing, i'm just jonesing for the next issue to be released is all.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Liar posted:

Soon your posts will literally explode our computers.

I wonder how Saitama stays in shape now that he basically sits around eating discount food all day.

He still does his training it just takes him like 3 minutes to do it all now, and most of that is him stopping to check out a special sale sign at the shop.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Licenseless Rider might only be a class C but he has the spirit of the greatest hero. :3:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Getting into why that set up is appropriate would be spoilers, glorious spoilers.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

international owl day posted:

Everything pisses Tatsumaki off. everything.

There is one man who does not piss her off.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

JosephWongKS posted:

What kind of school is Child Emperor attending that even he needs to attend cram school?

He is taking ALL of the classes, EVERY SINGLE ONE.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

advokat posted:

I wonder if we're going to need a separate thread for ONE's other comics.

Because poo poo suddenly just got real in Mob Psycho.

On topic, it's nice to see another hero seemingly capable of holding his ground. I was sure he'd just die. Granted, he's far from being in the clear now.

:colbert: He is only Class A, Rank 2, this means he is a CHUMP, and will be chumped on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

It is worthy. I only use Pet island pictures for mine though :3: