Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Lupine
Feb 18, 2011

all the things you said
running through my head
I'm really glad I found out about this series! It's one of the funniest things I've ever read! The art is also insanely good! That GIF is just magical. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Lupine
Feb 18, 2011

all the things you said
running through my head
At first when I read this chapter, it seemed kind of boring without Saitama. After reading these responses and rereading the chapter, I see now how wrong I was. drat this is a great series!

Prison Warden posted:

It's just a horse in a suit.

he doesn't even have hands or anything, it's just a horse. In a suit. Fantastic.

"Nothing unusual"

Mad Lupine
Feb 18, 2011

all the things you said
running through my head

AgentHaiTo posted:

Somehow I want Watchdog and Onepunchman to be friends, like Watchdog is the Batman for Onepunchman.

onepixeljumpman posted:

I will accept this only if all his gadgets are based around chew toys.

Holy crap, both of these would be the greatest thing! :allears: Just by looking at Watchdog's expression, he looks chill enough to hang out with Saitama.