Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

AfricanBootyShine posted:

Japan is not a country famous for its... Even handed treatment of foreigners, and racist depictions of black people are pretty common in anime (I stopped watching Kuroko no Basket after they introduced the African basketball player who was dumb as rocks, spoke like an idiot, but was ATHLETICALLY SUPERIOR). Wasn't it even a plot point in Eyeshield 21?

The bar is the floor, so I'm not surprised at all.

Yup, there was a black dude called Panther Spencer or something, and no-one could match his top speed, so they had use special techniques and pure skill to overcome his SUPERIOR ATHLETICISM. Then Panther got tutored by a formerly racist white guy, and learned all of his techniques and became unbeatable.

So yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Holy poo poo, Murata.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Whaaaaaaat the fuuuuuuuck.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
That's, uh, that's some pretty gruesome poo poo right there.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

bacon flaps posted:

No translation yet but a hot hot raw dropped today

https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/3269754496298889616

Hoooooleeeeee shiiiiit.

Silver Fang showing everyone why he's the number 3 hero.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Ohhhhhhh shiiiiiit.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Holy loving poo poo.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
I know I say this a lot about this series, but holy loving poo poo.

Everything about this is so good.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Oooooooh fuuuuuuuuck.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
I loving knew it.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
drat, Murata's been horny again while drawing.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Goddamn, Tatsumaki's expression after Saitama tells her to go all out. She's just so delighted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

Last Celebration posted:

its kind of amazing that Garou “only” got the poo poo kicked out of him by Watchdog Man and didn’t die, whether or not he was trying.

Well, Garou wasn't monsterized at the time, so Watchdogman just played with him for a bit. Remember when WM just laid his paw on top of Garou's open handed strikes?