Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
I wonder what the business model is on Shuiesha picking this up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
I get the feeling it may eventually be a thing that someone tries to defeat Saitama via psychological warfare.

If not that, mystical bullshit. Even Supes is weak to mystical bullshit.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Was he taking notes from Yoshihiro Togashi?

Please read the loving OP. You're sounding like a complete moron by not doing so.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
Murata is a god of comics.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
Saitama's reaction was the best. This is why he's such a great protagonist.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
OK at this point I think we need a separate thread for the ONE version. Someone make one.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Shadow0 posted:

Where does Genos get all this money? I guess they might explain it later in some kind of twist. But it still doesn't answer what Saitama was doing before this.

And honestly, even if Saitama is crazy strong, what does Genos hope to learn? He is a cyborg. He can't really train his body, and the mechanics of his body are likely at least somewhat foreign to the human form so even things like the right way to throw a punch might be different for him.

Keep In Mind It's Just a Manga and You Should Really Just Relax

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
Stay on topic you morons.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
Let's get angry about people making jokes. No wait, let's go on probation.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Meme Emulator posted:

When the title of both threads is just "One Punch Man" and both threads are talking about the same thing, yes, it is a little hard.

Its not a coincidence that theres been like 5 fuckups on the last page alone when theres almost never a problem with split threads aside from intentional trolling.

Because reading OPs and taking a moment to think before posting, as the rules demand, is soooooo hard.

I'm going to continue probating everyone who breaks this rule because it's their own drat fault for not following the rules to think and be very sure that their posting is worthwhile before actually posting anything.

Also: none of this crap is on-topic so maybe y'all should be talking about the drat comic rather than pretending that you have any say on policy or what folks should be doing?

I expect better of you lot.

Zorak fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Oct 6, 2013

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Say Nothing posted:

Naruto doesn't do fan service and is extremely popular.

Well, apart from Naruto transforming into a naked girl occasionally, which is more cringe-worthy than sexy.

Naruto is also for children. Most fanservice-heavy stuff is aimed at the 18+ niche market.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
Stop talking about pirating licensed manga. You aren't being forced to support Murata for making this comic, or buy into Viz's crappy app, but you can at least not break our rather simple rules and not talk about it.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
Hey guys: I just added a Onepunch-Man page on ADTRWiki; seeing as how this is one of the series currently listed on our New-to-Manga listing, if possible I'd love if you all would add your own contributions to the pages (personal opinions, other suggested series forward / back linked, etc).

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
Holy balls just talk about the cool manga, stop derailing over inane crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Kuvo posted:

when did this chapter happen? i dont remember reading it before

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/242580/onepunch-man_ch34.55_by_nerieru-scans/1

Missed this one as well, thanks for linking it. I really enjoy these side chapters Miura puts out, but they're hard to keep track of without constantly re-reading the entire thing :v: