Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Theoretically
May 3, 2009

I'm the Weird Bonus Character!
One kindly goon gentleman graciously gave me a photograph of himself with permission to use it in this thread as a demonstration. His only request: as many buckles as possible.

Before:

After:

I went for "antihero".

The kitten is the most powerful summon in the game.

So come on guys, let's draw each other as lovely video game characters!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theoretically
May 3, 2009

Theoretically
May 3, 2009

A goonfriend asked for his dog. He wanted superhero but I ended up with "weird bonus character":

I'M SORRY TIMMY BUT THE PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER WELL

(BARK BARK)

~*BIZARRE SOUND EFFECT*~

Theoretically
May 3, 2009

Queen Gnome posted:

I knew I made this for a reason. I can't draw though, and the magnificent steed needs work, as does the outfit, if anyone is looking to destroy some photos.

Theoretically
May 3, 2009

Cryohazard posted:

I love how utterly loving miserable the unicorn is.

Haha, I'm glad you appreciate his quiet resignation. In restrospect the raised tail doesn't fit the rest of his body language, but meh.

Theoretically
May 3, 2009

I never posted a picture of myself after my first post. A friend pointed out that it's not fair if you guys don't get to draw horrible pictures of me after what I've done to a few of you.

Well, here you go. Have fun!

Theoretically
May 3, 2009

Ahahaha, perfect. I'm the Weird Bonus Character!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theoretically
May 3, 2009

kyat posted:

Some sort of Cat Princess

Awwwww, this is so cute! Thank you.