Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plastic Scouser
Aug 16, 2006

"You just..say these things."
Had a great dream involving an infected zombie/vampire guy with an infected cat familiar who was after Kenny Dalglish. Luckily when he got to him I was there with super strength and super breath, blew the zombie mans infectious breath back at him then took a grip inside his mouth and broke open his head. I left him on the street as a warning. I woke up feeling very guilty though, I can't help feeling like I set up Kenny to be captured and only jumped in to save him when I realised I was superhuman. I could still feel his teeth imprints in my hands from breaking his head open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread