Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I had a hamster in a fish tank, I'd forgotten about it and the tank was all dirty and gross. I was trying to clean it up when this giant loving centipede crawled out of the mess and I freaked the gently caress out. Then I paid someone $100 to clean it for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Last memorable dream I had I was in an Asylum. A really hosed up asylum where they had us do crazy poo poo. I kept explaining that I was dreaming and everyone in my dream kept telling me that I only thought that because I was crazy and that I should take my meds. They had me completely convinced that I was insane and that I wasn't really dreaming near the end when I finally woke up.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Spacedad posted:

Also - has anyone ever had a dream that they were, as their adult selves, forced to repeat a grade-school or high-school class? Apparently this dream is common. I had it the other day and "enjoyed" being mortified in front of a class of kids as I repeated grade 4 math, and did badly at it.

I have dreams like this all the time. I'm always back in High school doing school work and then I miss the bus home and I'm like where's my drat car?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I had a dream that there was a farm that had a legal marijuana grow and the US government blew it up with a cruise missile and a bunch of people were going there to protest and we were bringing Minecraft tools, specifically stone axes to fight back.

• Locked thread