Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
Oh well. While I do usually remember my dreams immediately after waking up, I tend to forget about them pretty quickly afterwards, unless I make a special effort to remember. So because of this thread I made a point of remembering what I dreamed about last night just so I could post it in this thread, and ... oh dear god, I'm such a horrible nerd :gonk: because, I poo poo you not, I dreamed about a Zero Punctuation video game review. You know, those things where this English bloke makes videos with stick figure characters reenacting scenes from whatever game he's reviewing in a humorous way while talking over it really fast. Yeah. It wasn't about a real game or anything, just something my subconscious made up, the only thing I still remember was that he was complaining about some sort of fetch quest while his stick figures were trying to push rickshaws to make them align with some markings in the ground and oh god I don't even know :psyduck:

EDIT: I just realized this post could have gone in the sperg confessions thread just as much as in here :downsgun:

PrBacterio fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Nov 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Jellymouth posted:

Recently, for the first time in my life, I had long periods of sleep where I don't remember my dreams and nothing significant seems to happen. That is, until a few days ago when I started having a crapton of weird-rear end dreams to make up for it.
Did you recently change your sleep schedule? From what I understand (not a sleep scientist or anything of the sort) whether or not you'll be able to remember a dream or not when waking up is pretty much a function of which sleep phase you were in when you woke up. You are usually only really able to remember the dream you had in your last dream phase during which you woke up, if you wake up during one of the dreamless deep-sleep phases then you won't be remembering any dreams (and also feel really lovely, sleepy and unrested for the rest of the day).

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
Ok so tonight I dreamed that a coworker had installed a new utility on my computer at work and in so doing had introduced a horrific virus that crashed the computer and deleted all of my data. As I had gone home the day before with some incomplete changes that I hadn't committed to version control yet, this caused me no small degree of panic in the dream. Seriously, why do I dream about stupid poo poo like that instead of banging movie stars or whathaveyou, I'm already worrying enough about work stuff and the like during the day :(

• Locked thread