Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Apparently I talk a lot in my sleep. I've known this for years but every now and then I'm reminded of it. This morning my girlfriend and I woke up and she asked me what I was dreaming about. I'm usually really good with remembering dreams, but I could only remember bits and pieces of this one.

Vietnam! I was mowing down Charlie left and right. It was like the coolest parts of Apocalypse Now, Platoon and The Terminator all rolled into one! I remember thinking in my dream, "This war is pretty cool. I don't know what all the fuss is about :fsmug:" I stepped on a booby trap and a wooden spike went through my shoulder. I really felt the pain in my body, it was weird. I pulled out the spike and dove behind a fallen tree. Then I spent five minutes shooting shadows around the forest.

My girlfriend said in the middle of the night I was talking about needing to get helicopters to land.

Bloodfart McCoy fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Nov 24, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

You need to post here more often.

Last night I dreamt I was having an interview with Will Ferrell in an airport terminal. I bombed it.

The interview, not the terminal.

On the same note, I once had a dream that I had to interview Bill O'Reilly in a bar. I kept trying to tell him what a douche I thought he was, but the other people in the bar kept talking over me and asking him questions. I couldn't get a word in. All of a sudden Glenn Beck walks in the bar and Bill and I start throwing punches at each other.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Pretty horrible nightmare last night. I dreamed about my German Shepard that's been dead for about five years now. For some reason I was in a room with him and I was supposed to kill him. I had nothing in the room to do it with, so I tried to beat him to death. It wasn't working. Then I found a plastic bag and suffocated him with it. The whole time I was crying and hugging him.

:stare:

:qq:

I've been in a pretty sad mood all morning. The rare occasion I have a nightmare, it's always something really horrible.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I work at Sears and last night I had a dream we had a Christmas party in the store. Out of nowhere, Dave Mustaine shows up and starts playing all those weird Alex Jones conspiracy theory videos on the big-screen TVs. I told him it's supposed to be a Christmas party and he should put something else on. He turned off the TVs and drove away in a giant white van. I woke up laughing.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

razamataza posted:

I stabbed my uncle to death and even some more after then smeared his blood over some strange rocky surface in a wavy pattern. I'm a little concerned, I've never had a dream like that before.

That's a bad sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Another dream about smoking a cigarette for me. It's been about a month since my last one.

• Locked thread