Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
Light night I dreamed I was one of the many wives/concubines of some middle-eastern dictator. I thought about running away in a shopping mall, but decided against it since he tended to horribly torture and kill the ones who displeased him. And that was about it. No joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
I had an absolutely terrifying dream last night. It was night, and there were lights on the streets and buildings, but the light was all kind of muffled, and out there in the dark were horrible monsters and the like. Yeah, this was probably Minecraft-inspired, but things looked terrifyingly normal, not blocky or cartoonish. Anyway, I was out with some friends near a building, and the entire place was one of those building monstrosities that goes on forever that don't exist in real life. Anyway, we were in the top floors/rooms of the building, where there were dim lights, but there were pipes leading down to deeper and deeper and darker sections of the building where unspeakably more horrible things existed. Then, we were in a very dimly lit room down in there, but it was okay, because a friend lived there. Then, after most of the group had left except for a few, it turned out she was actually one of the creatures.

This entire dream was just unbelievably terrifying, I don't think I've had such a bad nightmare in years. Which is funny, because I've had plenty of other dreams which were just as weird/scary, but which aren't actually scary and are more like watching a horror movie. I wonder what the difference is.

And then later I had a completely normal dream where I was taking some kind of verbal Spanish test while just walking around a town, and I kept trying to impress the teacher by speaking Spanish. I doubt my dream-Spanish was very good.

Sucrose fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Dec 27, 2012

• Locked thread