Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

I just had a dream that my friends and I were stuck in a room with Freddy Krueger, Jason, Thor and some other guy. Apparently they weren't allowed to kill us, but they were allowed to cut our fingers up. If we attacked them or called them bad names, they would be allowed to kill us. Also, I shot one of my friends 3 times in the head with a shotgun because she wanted to build improvised weaponry out of my fingers (it was some kind of gauntlet). She seemed to ignore the shotgun blasts and they only left some dark scorch marks on her forehead.

Eventually the situation dissolved and we all went to sleep at my grandma's house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

I just had a dream where I was talking to Arnold Schwarzenegger at a mall. I was telling him about how I was really tired and that he probably wasn't real. Then I knocked on the wooden chair I was sitting on to demonstrate that it was real since I could feel that it was wood. So that's pretty crazy. Arnold just laughed at everything I said.

• Locked thread