Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
One time I dreamed that the world ended somehow, and dinosaurs started walking the earth alongside the last remnants of human civilization. I knew I had to work to recreate civilization, so me and a band of survivors tried to get more people together. We were attacked by dinosaurs but thanks to my shrewd negotiation skills I managed to get them on our side. Turns out the dinosaurs could talk. Then I went to the remnants of a shopping mall to recruit more dudes, because I knew that even though dinosaurs were powerful allies they weren't strong enough for the trials ahead. Once I got to Borders I got a reusable shopping bag and got distracted looking at books, then I woke up.

A few weeks ago I had a dream where I was fighting monsters with a katana. I have never woken up more ashamed of myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The other night I dreamed that I was unstuck in time, only able to interact with random time periods if I was able to beat a video game on the PC. I remember being in a McDonald's in what I knew was the wrong time period, finding someone I knew, and telling them about it. It caused the time desync to kick in, and I somehow managed to pull them into it with me and so we both had a chance to beat the computer game and enter a random time period. In a particularly heated game, I noticed that instead of being in a room stuck in a void, I was in a time period. I looked out the door and saw a man who looked like a real life Charlie Brown, who told me that he was part of an organization that could help me. I asked him if he was Charlie Brown and if he knew what was going on, but he told me "All in good time" and ran off.

A less interesting dream was when I had that old "You have to go back to high school to get your degree" dream, except partway through walking to class I realized I was a grad student and just left.

Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

spiralbrain posted:

(Dumb) Question for you guys:

I keep having dreams about my parents. Keep in mind I dont talk to them anymore and have had bad experiences that they will not acknowledge but those things keep happening in my dreams. Its frightening and disturbing and occurs two or three times a month. Is there anything I can do to stop it from happening? It happened again last night. Bothers the crap out of me...

Go to a therapist and work out whatever issues you have with your parents.

• Locked thread