Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boing!
May 23, 2012
Something about partaking in 'baby race'---a whole bunch of mothers of all ages were going to race their strollers in and out of this crazy lady's house, and the winner's kid would get a backstage tour of Disneyland when they turned eight. My mother and I were participating, and the baby we had (mine, apparently) was a tiny little blue-eyed blonde boy whom we wrapped head to toe in burlap. I don't recall if we won but at the end we unwrapped Jr. (who somehow had not suffocated despite being wrapped in burlap) and set him on the floor, proimpting another woman to grab her baby away exclaiming 'I know who that is and I don't like him!'

No, I neither drank nor took drugs last night; why do you ask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boing!
May 23, 2012
I had a dream that my (spayed) dog got pregnant by the headless corpse of another dog, and kept bringing me the puppies one at a time, either in her mouth or riding on her shoulders. Also she was actually my long-dead other dog, the one that got hit by a car when I was seven.

• Locked thread