Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whatis
Jun 6, 2012
I don't remember my dreams really. I can only recall three with any sort of clarity:

1) The spiky bees from Donky Kong Country were playing football on my bed. After every play, I'd yell at them to stop because I was tired and wanted to sleep. This went on for hours.

2) A cartoon peanut jumping in and out of a small hole in the ground. That's it. Again, this went on for hours.

3) There was a silhouette of a man sitting in my room facing my stereo. Whenever I would close my eyes or look away, the stereo would turn on and start blasting music. I'd get up, turn off the stereo, yell at the guy, and get back in bed. I never saw the guy move at all. Like the other two dreams, this simple scenario repeated itself for what felt like hours.

Everything else is always gone the second I wake up. I'll get flashes of images, but they're devoid of any sort of context.

I also hallucinate and talk to people that aren't in the room before I fall asleep apparently, and it freaks my girlfriend out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread