Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

klapman posted:

I dreamed that I went to In-N-Out Burger. I live a country away from the nearest one now. :smith:

They're not as good as they used to be several years ago, be comforted by that.

Speaking of food dreams, I dreamed a couple of nights ago that I was eating a magnificent leg of lamb, charred on the outside still pink and tender on the inside. It was seasoned with garlic and rosemary and olive oil, and lightly brushed with this interesting lemon-thyme glaze. I could literally taste it in my dream, and when I woke up I couldn't stop thinking about it. I went to the store today and got a rack of lamb and I'm going to marinate it in rosemary and garlic tomorrow. I'm trying to experiment with making a similar lemon-thyme glaze like the one I dreamed of, but I don't want it to be sweet, which is the dilemma of how to make it in a glaze otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
I usually have a lot of dreamgasms, where I wake up having on or two or three in a row, but since I started Zoloft a couple of months ago, my sex dreams took a nose dive even though my sex life itself was fine. I have been cutting down from the measly 50mg dose given.
i was pleased when last night I had three gigantic orgasms in a row prompted by a dream of 1) an orchid dripping nectar and being touched by a strange thumb. As soon as the thumb pressed slightly, I came twice. And 2) I was holding a miniature version of myself, a Thumbalina version of me , naked, covered in gold powder, in the palm of my hand. As I ran a finger lightly over the tiny figure of me in my hand, she undulated, and I came.

These were good dreams.

• Locked thread