Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
There was one dream I had maybe a decade ago as a child. My sister was about 4 or 5 at the time.

I dreamed that I walked into a dimly lit fast food Chinese restaurant (or at least that's the notion I get of the place while remembering it) and along the wall to the right of the entrance was what look like a laundry area. My sister was sitting on one of the shelves, but she looked more like a fat, pudgy doll then a kid and was wearing this really old purple flowery dress she wore as a baby, and as I watched she tilted over and fell into the open washing machine. Idk if the machine turned on or not, but I remember crossing to the other side of the room and finding a sort of enclosed slide. Just before the slide was a window that showed me I was in space. As I slid down the slide I caught glimpses of earth through cracks or windows that I wasn't sure existed. At some point on the slide I woke up.

This is the dream I remember most vividly for some reason. The only other one I remember is a cinematic view of an orange Hot Wheels car from a game cube Hot Wheels game I used to play. It drove around a strange looking city at night while a Hindi song, Ya Ali from Gangster, played in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread