Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I awoke today from a vision of a nuclear blast in Syria :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I dreamed I was interviewing for a software development job with an Indian mom & pop company. The husband and CEO was travelling so I had to interview with the wife. Somehow I impressed her with my ability to play Doom which was not actually Doom but some 2D game with Apple II quality graphics. When I saw how impressed she was I tried to leave because I didn't want to be hired on that basis without talking to the husband. She called the husband and gushed to him in an Indian language about my "abilities", then hung up and continued talking to me in the same language even though I said I didn't understand. Then she showed me some of the company's products, including a mobile phone version of Rummikub where the tiles were extremely poor art photographed using a plastic tablecloth as a backdrop pattern.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

QuantumNinja posted:

I went to the movie theaters dressed as a girl, short skirt and everything. On a date. Got feeled up by the guy.

I'm straight. ;-;
No you're not.

Yet another video game dream: I was watching the movie adaptation of Half Life 2. It was OK through episode 1 but then episode 2 started out with Gordon, Kleiner and Alyx on a flying sea-ship. They stopped for lunch and while eating they watched a song and dance routine by a troupe of political impressionists who happened to be there. Then a jerk in the audience started talking loudly so everyone walked out and got refunds.

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Mar 8, 2013

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I was back in Seattle during the middle of winter, on my way to a job interview. There was snow on the ground. I looked up and saw a clear sky with brightly colored stars like the Hubble Deep Field image and some kind of changing space object. I pulled off to make a picture and cars passed near me and I thought, "I don't care if I get run over because I got to see this cool thing." Then the next thing I remember there was a holographic projection of the spaceship from E.T. hovering nearby and a bunch of other holograms and I realized that the whole thing was some kind of promotion by a visual effects company because Seattle never has clear skies in the winter.

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Apr 29, 2013

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I dreamed about a prisoner in solitary confinement for the rest of his life. At some point he was given a pillow and then there were two scenes of him getting old while imagining himself as an Indian prince and a sultan because he had the pillow.

When I woke up, my pillow was gone.

• Locked thread