Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quality_Guaranteed
Jan 23, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I had two or three dreams last night. The first was just a brief scene of a guy walking around a fair at the beach, carrying a box full of batteries and sodas on ice. He was trying to sell both of them, but I think the batteries were his main item and the sodas were like a bonus or something. I remember thinking in the dream that he should've separated them, because the ice and water might damage the batteries. He also was a Christian fundamentalist and got into an argument with another guy about God or whatever. Also, the fair was really close to the water, with waves lapping right up to the stalls and tents.

The second dream was a Dragonball Z dream. I've had several over the years. This one, they were fighting Ultimate Majin Buu, but I think it took place after the Buu Saga and Majin Buu somehow came back. There's not much to tell except that Tienshinhan was there and I was like "Christ, Tien, what are you even doing here?" Tien shot an energy blast at Buu and it did something to him, like changed his chemical make-up. But it didn't stop him. I remember seeing Super Saiyan Goku and thinking "Is he Super Saiyan One or Super Saiyan 2? You might want to try SSJ2, Goku." I also saw Vegeta and distinctly remember hearing his theme song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2JjjSKh6jM), and then I think "Are you guys going to turn into Gogeta or Vegetto?", or something to that effect.

There was a third and final dream, but it may have been a continuation of the DBZ dream. I wake up and there's a bowl of gross oatmeal. It looks like clay but there's greasy orange oil all over it, and I immediately infer that it's Majin Buu after the Z-Fighters changed his chemistry. I decide I need to eat it before it goes bad, and just start spooning it in my mouth and look out the window. Outside I can see the highway, and it's such that it's perfectly level with my eyes. I see two guys dressed as colorful Muppet-like monsters, one bright pink and the other blue, looking like something out of Fraggle Rock or the Muppets or whatever, because they were big and fluffy and had googly eyes. They were looking over the median directly at me, and the dream ends with me backing away uncomfortably from the window, still eating the Majin Buu oatmeal.

There is no such highway behind my house in real life...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quality_Guaranteed
Jan 23, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Man, I had some weird-rear end dreams last night:

1.) The first dream was really racist. I dreamt I was in a grocery store, or Wal-Mart-like store that had a grocery section, and there was Damon Wayans and another black guy plotting on raping and killing a blond white woman, as part of a plot to take over the store. Damon Wayans didn't seem to be that into it and seemed to be having second thoughts, but the other black guy was really vocal and militant about what needed to be done, so Damon Wayans submitted to him and sort of followed along. The other guy wasn't some anti-white black supremecist, either; his plot was more of a generic plot to just take over the store and rule it with a iron fist, with no mentioning of race or ethnicity. He just happened to be black, and the key to his victory just so happened to involve the rape and murder of a blond white woman. \/:confused:\/

Anyway, they were with a small group of people, but they weren't all black, if that helps :shobon:. So I started stalking them and keeping an eye on them, all while staying out of sight. At one point I'm in the frozen vegetable section, and I'm unable to hide as they come down the aisle, so I sort of crouch and pretend to be looking at a can of peas (don't know what canned vegetables were doing in the frozen section). I remember looking at the can, and they were called "Nappa's Peas", and had a picture of Nappa from Dragonball Z. They walk by without giving me a second glance. Next thing I know I'm holding the white woman's hand and leading her out the door.

2.) Second dream I remember was a short dream about Bettie White. It's like I was watching a TV show about her life, and there were "clips" of different times in her life. One clip was when she was young in the '60s, and she was on a farm or something filming a documentary. She's demonstrating how to do something to an animal, and I'm the animal. I'm probably a horse but I don't remember. Anyway, young Bettie White walks up behind me, says "This is how you do it!", and grabs my probably-a-horse-scrotum and causes me to cum, and a crowd watching starts cheering. Like I said, it was a short dream and really vague.

3.) Third one's boring. I'm on a space station, but it looks like a Lego set space station, with transparent green glass and black metal. We're being attacked and there's missiles hitting the space station. I see a shuttle get blown up as its leaving the station, and as another missile hits I see a radio tower fall off, and for a brief moment I'm afraid it's going to fall onto the section I'm in, but it ends up falling away from the station and into the blackness of space. The commander decides to shut everything off and orders us to turn off our cell phones so the missiles can't lock onto our signals. I remember thinking "It's not like I'm talking to anyone, anyway", and turn off my cell phone.

Quality_Guaranteed
Jan 23, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I've lucid dreamt on a couple of occasions in my life, but never on purpose. For the past week I've decided to make a serious effort to lucid dream, so I've been keeping a dream journal. I'm pretty good at remembering my dreams when I actually make an effort to do it.

Lucid dreaming is so rad because it's like your own personal virtual reality Matrix universe. The laws of physics don't mean poo poo, you can do ANYTHING, and fulfill any fantasy and desire you want. Fly, shapeshift, teleport, etc. I have issues with body dysmorphia and mild gender dysphoria, so I can't wait to lucid dream and transform into a woman and just chill in my personal dreamverse as goddess-queen.

Plus, there's a thing called dream yoga, where you lucid dream and then, within the dream, start to meditate. I want to give that a shot and see how far I can sink into pure awareness. No thoughts, no sensory input, just pure emptiness and void. As close as I can possibly get to death while still being alive.

Quality_Guaranteed
Jan 23, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Here's a couple of dreams from last night:

Dream One:
Just a short scene where I'm watching the family from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (Uncle Phil, Aunt Vivian, Carlton, Will Smith, Ashley, Hillary, Geoffery the Butler), either on TV or I'm there in the room with them. They're making small talk with a male guest, who I guess is Hillary's date. Then suddenly someone informs the others that he's a sex offender, and Uncle Phil chases him out.

Dream Two:
Lady Galadriel, or a character like Lady Galadriel, is spurned by an elf lord whom she loves, and she starts making life difficult for him. Can't remember the details, though. Then it turns out that I'm taking a test, translating elvish into English and/or vice-versa, but I have a sheet that gives me the answers. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to have the sheet, since I don't think this is an open-book test, so I hide it. Suddenly this whole scenario turns out to be a novel written by George R.R. Martin, the latest in his Song of Ice and Fire series, which now involves Tolkien-esque elves. I skip ahead and read that these events lead to the formation of a small kingdom that is quickly destroyed, followed by an afterword by Gurm promising that we'll see Tyrion, Daenarys, etc. in the next book.

This other dream I had the night before last:
There's more to this dream but I'll just tell you all about this one part at the end: I go into my garage and I see a HUGE funnel-web spider lying on its back on top of some boxes. It doesn't move as I get near it and examine it, but I can't tell if it's fake, dead, or just sleeping. I back out slowly and close the door which leads to my kitchen. I peek through the shades of the door and see that the spider is gone, and I think "gently caress! It was real", so then I decide to sneak in and get some bug spray and kill the fucker, because I have a young neice and nephew in the house, but as I'm about to open the door I hear a hissing noise. I look and I see the gigantic cat-sized spider rearing up and hissing at me through the window. I'm trying to back away from the door and get back up the small steps that go to my kitchen, but I'm afraid I'll accidently open the door by doing so (like maybe pushing on it as I try to back away). Pleasant dreams, goons.

Quality_Guaranteed fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Jan 27, 2013

• Locked thread