Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pyromance
Sep 25, 2006
GodDAMN, those are some major changes to Naoto's skill list. Good, because it was pretty hard to really justify the slot on the character when half of the skills just wouldn't work on bosses. That kind of thing just made me feel like I was better off bringing personas with hama/mudo skills and doing it myself and using another, better character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Boten Anna posted:

I did that dungeon in one (long) day and fought a stupid amount of golden hands and came out the other end at level 45.

Even so, 45 isn't exactly that over-leveled for the end of the dungeon, but 70 most certainly is. Isn't level factored in to how much damage you receive/give pretty heavily, also? That just seems like it'd make the rest of the game even easier than it already is.

• Locked thread