Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Sex_Ferguson posted:

That's what I was implying. Unlike the original game, Adachi's S. Link actually gives you hints that the guy is a BIT unhinged and this is sort of the problem I was hoping that the S. Link would fix. However instead of going crazy with it all, there's actually some subtlety to it and not just WHORES BITCHES I'LLKILLEVERYONE.

Also,

Some sweet rear end costumes in this game, hell yeah.

Yosuke said that Kanji was Mr. Pink.

There were no survivors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

neongrey posted:

I dunno, the dub's acceptable. Not great by any stretch but voiced dialogue is sparse enough that I wouldn't call it intrusive. I seriously stand by that translation though, it's really good.

Fast forward I'll give you though, and god knows it can be a slog at points. And whoever decided how those mapping quests work should be drug out into the street and shot.

Just gonna take my Agreement Hose and spray agreement all over this post

Also, I will never forget the incredible dick move that was Hula of Misfortune. An attack that halves your money, can't be dodged, and is used exclusively by an enemy with agility so high that they'll often get the first turn, yes this was the best idea

• Locked thread