Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'

Moldy Taxes posted:

Really? It always seems like Yosuke ends up with higher Agility throughout the game than my MC. Then again, I tend to focus on high Magic personas, so that might be why.

I don't know if it's still the case in Golden, but in the original during a preemptive turn the turn order goes party member 1 (Protag) through member 4 in order, this also applies to boss battles. Otherwise it is by order of agility so Yosuke goes first most of the time if you don't have some super high agility persona equipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'
Yeah that +50 SP fan is her best weapon until the endgame where you can get her a +10 magic weapon because by that point you don't really need +50 SP on her anymore with the SP restoring options you'll have.

Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'

Speedball posted:

Shadow Yukiko actually has a weakness to ice now! They nerfed her!

They actually just redid this fight from the ground up. Her HP is about double what it used to be now, and both her and the prince have some different moves. Overall it's more on par for being the boss of the first dungeon.

Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'

Pollyanna posted:

I think I was in worse shape than you are at that point and I'm pretty sure I'll hit it by then.

Also, Music S.Link was far more tolerable in the anime than she was in the game. Like, holy poo poo. The voice isn't ridiculous, her issues are way compressed and dealt with quickly, and there's no romance portion to it.

Also going with what someone mentioned earlier, the blush on her cheeks was way toned down in the anime making her actually look like she's just a short teenager instead of a 6 year old.

Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'
P4 never forces you to use certain characters so feel free to just use the same 3 people while leaving the others behind.

Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'

Dr Pepper posted:

Pretty sure Youske is the fastest party member. Though Naoto is probably second fastest.

Naoto is actually the fastest, but it's by like 1 or 2 points of agility at level 99 and before then they keep trading places for fastest.

Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

So I guess the second half of the Persona 4 anime dub came out this week. Has anyone seen it? I'm interested in how the new Kanji voice actor is.

The new guy is alright, you just have to get past the fact he isn't Troy Baker. Though my major complaint is that they had Bosch voice Ameno-Sagiri, seriously episode 25 is Bosch talking to himself for the whole thing. I also was annoyed by the fact they seemed to go with "swearing is cool!" for alot of dialogue to the point it just got excessive.

Axle_Stukov fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Jan 16, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'

Manatee Cannon posted:

It probably only even exists to show off the Aeon and Jester s-links, Marie's dungeon and the epilogue. They'll likely gloss over a lot of stuff.

This seems to be exactly the case, the preview for the next episode looks like it's covering the first new major Golden scene, Operation Babe Hunt 2.0

• Locked thread