Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jesus 1 hour and 20 minutes of story exposition before your first battle. But man oh man was that great exposition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Fisher King posted:

Wait, seriously? I'm almost done downloading the game, and there's an hour and twenty minutes before the gameplay kicks in? I'm all for a good story, but that seems a bit excessive for a portable game.

Yes, and I haven't even opened the real game yet. It was a tutorial battle :v:. I read I have about another 1.5 hours of cutscenes before the game opens up.

That said, make sure you have atleast 2 hours set aside when you first start it.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think I made a mistake picking Normal difficulty :(. Getting my rear end handed to me by the trash mobs in the first dungeon. Granted i'm not losing, but I can only clear like a floor or two before I have to go sleep for the night and heal up. Why do I have to be so bad at RPGS :qq:

But the game is loving awesome though. It's heartwarming too in a weird way. You can tell the designers just love the world they work in.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for the tips. The biggest problem I had so far is unexpectadly losing like a floors progress because a mob randomly used a self destruct move and I wasn't expecting it. My main guy has two silences/fears though but I just ran out of SP ridiculously fast because I'm dumb. :(

e; Is there a way to change the attack order of your party?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How do you find Marie to hang out with her outside of the Velvet Room, or am I too early for that?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Playing through this but unclear on something; how exactly do you get the tag team attacks to happen once you get the ability to have everyone in your party gang attack a enemy? Like Yukiko and Chies is called Rising Dragon or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Okay cool thanks guys. Wasn't sure if it had to do with coordinating costumes or anything.

• Locked thread